Shock therapy starts tomorrow

bcp

In My Opinion
Thats right, at 10:45 am tomorrow, I will be subjecting myself to the first of many rounds of shock therapy in an attempt to recover muscle memory in my foot after my back surgery.

I am so excited that Im almost wetting myself.
the technician is some large women by the name of Hilga, it is suspected that she fled Russia after killing her third husband.

W

Wenchy

bcp said:
Thats right, at 10:45 am tomorrow, I will be subjecting myself to the first of many rounds of shock therapy.

Wait until 10:45 tomorrow, and don't forget your Depends. :flowers:

P.S. It's cheaper if you just wear a pair of briefs lined with some generic extra-large sized baby diaper that you can pick up on the way to the appointment. (not that I would know anything about this matter)

BlackSheep

bcp said:
Thats right, at 10:45 am tomorrow, I will be subjecting myself to the first of many rounds of shock therapy in an attempt to recover muscle memory in my foot after my back surgery.
electroconvulsive shock therapy?? :jameo:

bcp

In My Opinion
BlackSheep said:
electroconvulsive shock therapy?? :jameo:

um no.

that would be the term used for shock therapy to treat depression.

what they plan to do to me is shock certain nerves to try and see if they can regain muscle memory or something to that affect.
No brain shock. This one is going to trace nerves from my foot to my back.

at least I hope thats all they are doing. If the try to strap me in the big wooden chair and put a mask over my head, someone is getting their butt whooped.

princess73

just one of those days...
bcp said:

the technician is some large women by the name of Hilga, it is suspected that she fled Russia after killing her third husband.

Good Luck! I hope it works for you. :flowers:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
CMC122 said:
:huggy:

On a side not I've had shock therapy on my back and loved every shock of it:blushing:

Did wonder's for me too!! Wow! Haven't been back to PT for that reason since.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
bcp said:
um no.

that would be the term used for shock therapy to treat depression.

what they plan to do to me is shock certain nerves to try and see if they can regain muscle memory or something to that affect.
No brain shock. This one is going to trace nerves from my foot to my back.

at least I hope thats all they are doing. If the try to strap me in the big wooden chair and put a mask over my head, someone is getting their butt whooped.
I've actually met someone who has had ETC (neuro-shocking) and after the feeling of being stoned wears off, pieces of her memory were also misplaced - at least temporarily.... :yikes:

I'd definitely want to make sure they know your ass from a hole in the ground - or in this case your back/limb from your brain! :roflmao:

You should feel mo' betta!

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
virgovictoria said:
I've actually met someone who has had ETC (neuro-shocking) and after the feeling of being stoned wears off, pieces of her memory were also misplaced - at least temporarily.... :yikes:

I'd definitely want to make sure they know your ass from a hole in the ground - or in this case your back/limb from your brain! :roflmao:

You should feel mo' betta!

Ignore my previous post! (boy did I jump the gun on this one!!)

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
If it starts getting close to lunch time, be vigilant she doesn't ask you to hold a hotdog for her, she sure to be cranking up the power next... :yikes:

willie

bcp said:

It's not exactly fun but no big deal.

bcp

In My Opinion
well, it wasnt so bad.
on the left leg, there was no action at all from the electric current, but when he put it on the right leg, my foot was bouncing up and down and the whole foot was tingling from it.

I guess as long as he keeps doing the left leg I should feel no discomfort from it at all. is this a good thing?