St. Mary's County Rules

fuzzyng

Note: St. Mary’s is on the southern most tip of the Western Shore of Md. It was founded in the 1600’s as the first Catholic colony in the us. This is from the County Tourism Department for St. mary’s County. This list of rules will be handed to each person driving through St. mary’s County.

1. That sloup-shouldered Amish boy you are snickering at did more work before breakfast than you ill do all week at the gym. How’d you like to go home and tell your momma you got your butt kicked by an Amiosh guy in bib overalls?

2. It’s called a “gravel road.” No matter how slow you drive, you’re going to get dust on your BMW. I have a four wheel drive because I need it. Now drive or get it out of the way.

3. Wel all started hunting and fishing when we were nine years old. Yeah, we saw Bambi. We got over it.

4. Any references to “corn fed” when talking about our women will get your butt kicked...by our women.

5. Pull your pants up and turn your hat around. You look like an idot.

6. If that cell phone rings while a bunch of mallards are making their final approach, we will shoot it. You might hope you don’t have it up to your ear at the time.

7. No, there’s no “Vegetarian Special” on the menu. Order Seafood. Order it often. or, you can order the Chef’s Salad and pick off the two pounds of ham and turkey.

8. Yeah, we have sweet teaa. it comes in a glass with two packets of sugar and a long spoon.

9. You bring Coke into my house, it better be brown, wet, and served over ice.

10. So you have a sixty thousand dollar car. We’re real impressed. We have quarter-million dollar combines that we use two weeks a year.

11. Lets get this straight. We may have one stoplight in town. We stop when it’s red. We even stop when it’s yellow.

12. Our women hunt, fish, and drive trucks because they want to. So, you’re a feminist. Isn’t that cute.

13. yeah, we eat catfish, stripers, and turtle too. If you really want sushi and caviar, it’s available at the bait shop.

14. They are pigs and cows. That’s what they smell like. Get over it. Don’t like it? Route 5 and Route 235 go two ways, get on one of them.

15. The “Opener” refers to the first day of fishing and deer season. They are religious holidays. You can get breakfast at the church.

16. So what if every person in every pickup truck waves? It’s called being friendly. Understand the concept?

17. Yeah, we have golf courses. Don’t hit in the water hazards. it spooks the fish.

--

Now, by NO means do I mean to hurt feelings, or anything... I just thought this was down right FUNNY! I got this in an email and figured that you all would appreciate it! :D

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
5. Pull your pants up and turn your hat around. You look like an idot.

NIce avatar by the way lol

Y

yornoc

Originally posted by fuzzyng

3. Wel all started hunting and fishing when we were nine years old. Yeah, we saw Bambi. We got over it.

:D

I love this one!:dude:

H

Heretic

11. Lets get this straight. We may have one stoplight in town. We stop when it’s red. We even stop when it’s yellow.

Yea right try 100 stoplights and I see people blow through red all the time.

Y

yornoc

Originally posted by Heretic

I guess this one needs updating!:D

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
I fish every chance I get and I sometimes drive my hubby's Rodeo , does that count ? :D

H

Heretic

18) Don't ask why the Budweisers are only 10 oz, nobody really knows.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
heck yea that counts Rane! We'll get you to join our unofficial all female mudbogging club LOL And then we'll get Sharon to take us both shooting - watch out!

G

giggles04

Originally posted by fuzzyng

15. The “Opener” refers to the first day of fishing and deer season. They are religious holidays. You can get breakfast at the church.

16. So what if every person in every pickup truck waves? It’s called being friendly. Understand the concept?

:lmao:
These were so funny!!! These too were my favorites!!!:) and I also like the added #18.... good stuff:):roflmao:

backagain39

My fav:

2. It’s called a “gravel road.” No matter how slow you drive, you’re going to get dust on your BMW. I have a four wheel drive because I need it. Now drive or get it out of the way.

This reminded me of the other day when I saw a guy driving a Jag in Lexington Park and I thought WTF?....but then again Jag is now made by Ford......:biggrin:

KevMD

My fav:

This reminded me of the other day when I saw a guy driving a Jag in Lexington Park and I thought WTF?....but then again Jag is now made by Ford......:biggrin:

Ford began buying out Jaguar in the late '80s. They sold it over a year ago to Indian auto maker Tata - just when the product started getting good again. It was the sale of Jaguar, Rover, and their stake in Mazda that gave them the capital they needed without turning to bail-out money.

Last edited:

smilin

BOXER NATION

Should be:

Don't stop for a yeller lite til it's been lit fer awhile, then SLOW down captain, look both ways, AND if ya don't see a County Mounty - by gawd FLOOR it...
:cheers: