welders

mingiz

Horse Poor
Can anyone suggest a good welder. What I need is a plate made for my gooseneck hitch. My trailer sets to high with the hitch I use now but I don't want to replace the hitch system I have. It's a rail type so I can interchange my gn to a 5th wheel hitch. I also don't want to cut a hole in the bed for a traditional type gn ball.I need a plate made that will pin down between the rails. I have adjusted the gn coupler to the lowest point and it still sets to high. A friend of mine had one made and it worked great... Thanks

onebdzee

off the shelf
mingiz said:
Can anyone suggest a good welder. What I need is a plate made for my gooseneck hitch. My trailer sets to high with the hitch I use now but I don't want to replace the hitch system I have. It's a rail type so I can interchange my gn to a 5th wheel hitch. I also don't want to cut a hole in the bed for a traditional type gn ball.I need a plate made that will pin down between the rails. I have adjusted the gn coupler to the lowest point and it still sets to high. A friend of mine had one made and it worked great... Thanks

check your karma :howdy:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
mingiz said:
Coffee Hill Welding in Budd Creek Md on 234 ask for Kenny

onebdzee

off the shelf
gumbo said:
You got them mixed up with Staffers.

Nope....no mix up there

Don't like Stauffers either

If I need something welded I take it to either a guy I know in Waldorf or the guy I contract for