Leopard Gecko

Wileeone

Hi. I am a new owner of a leopard gecko. She is an adult. About 8 inches long. She has a 50 gallon tank. Heat/night lights, water supply etc. all came with her. I have had her for one week and have some questions.

I did buy her a hollowed out rock so she has somewhere to go and hide, which she loves.

When do I feed her? Morning or night? She seems to be most active once I turn off her day light. I have been feeding her then.

Are meal worms the same as wax worms? How many should she be allowed to eat?

How many crickets should I expect her to eat a day? How many do I offer her?

Thanks for the education.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Google is your friend!

LEOPARD GECKO CARE SHEET

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=j>[size=-1]A detailed care sheet to help the reptile hobbyist in caring for a Leopard Gecko.
www.leopardgecko.com/emcare.html - 18k - <NOBR>Cached - Similar pages</NOBR>[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Leopard Gecko Care

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=j>[size=-1]This is an overview of leopard gecko care. Some recommended reading is:. Brant, Bill. "Leopard Geckos" Reptiles, pg. 16-22, April 1994. Coborn, John. ...
www.anapsid.org/leopardgek.html - 21k - <NOBR>Cached - Similar pages</NOBR>[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Leopard Gecko Care Sheet

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=j>[size=-1]Specializing in Angolan Pythons rare ball python mutations.
www.pythons.com/lg-care.html - 21k - <NOBR>Cached - Similar pages</NOBR>[/size]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
No problem; I just cut and pasted the subject matter into the search box and turned it loose.