Jr Gettin Greedy?

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Look what he wants now.... All the Earnhardt talk this week, I guess Jr. felt left out...."Dale Earnhardt Jr. wants more than a piece of his father's company. He wants his stepmother to give him majority ownership, a negotiating demand that might force him to part ways with Dale Earnhardt Inc. after this season." What say you?

S

StrwberryKisses

He needs to keep his cute little butt in his car more than in his wranglers and he might actually win some races and place next year. :wench:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Dupontster said:
Look what he wants now.... All the Earnhardt talk this week, I guess Jr. felt left out...."Dale Earnhardt Jr. wants more than a piece of his father's company. He wants his stepmother to give him majority ownership, a negotiating demand that might force him to part ways with Dale Earnhardt Inc. after this season." What say you?
Smart move. He doesn't want to stay as long as she is in charge. If he leaves, the "name" is gone. If she holds out and he leaves, he'll just go to a team that wants him, and he will eventually buy the name DEI from the remains of the company. If she gives in, DEI will continue to be powerful. Either way, Jr. gets the company. Now or later, take your pick.

mizteresa1965

MMDad said:
Smart move. He doesn't want to stay as long as she is in charge. If he leaves, the "name" is gone. If she holds out and he leaves, he'll just go to a team that wants him, and he will eventually buy the name DEI from the remains of the company. If she gives in, DEI will continue to be powerful. Either way, Jr. gets the company. Now or later, take your pick.

:yeahthat: I agree! And, his sponser contract with Budweiser is up this year. He leaves, Bud will follow him in a heartbeat! Stepmommy will lose not only one hell of a driver, but one of the biggest sponsers in Nascar.