We need a new topic!

DarbyOhara

Musician
Thought I's post a new one since the others are fillin up too much.  We are going camping tomorrow... we (the lady and I) want to camp out down by the old prison at Piney Point area... tomorrow morning we're going to get a new tent and viddles and a cooler full of god's nectar and perhaps witness an enjoyable and spectacular evening under the stars and roughin it... I came from centrtal PA (in da mountains) and there's nothing like sitting at the logs burning on the fire, frogs croakin in the background... SOOOO relaxing!  Since there's rumours of spirits down there, if you don't see any posts in the next few days from me... that will mean... they got us!   lol

mgorfain

I am sooo jealous!  I love to camp...but my hubby hates it.  Any ideas on how to get a man who doesn't like camping or the outdoors to enjoy sitting in front of the fire & roasting marshmallows?

DarbyOhara

Musician
mgorfain on 6:19 pm on April 19, 2002[br]I am sooo jealous!  I love to camp...but my hubby hates it.  Any ideas on how to get a man who doesn't like camping or the outdoors to enjoy sitting in front of the fire & roasting marshmallows?

Just find another one!  lol

Actually, go by yourself... he'll get jealous and eventually join ya...  :)