Moble cat groomer

Lusby_scrapper

I just adopoted a long hair cat and he needs to be groomed and some matts cut out. I dont want to be the bad guy. I was looking for some one to come to the house. thanks for your help.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Lusby_scrapper said:
I just adopoted a long hair cat and he needs to be groomed and some matts cut out. I dont want to be the bad guy. I was looking for some one to come to the house. thanks for your help.

Most groomers that do cats need 2 peeps in the shop...mobil groomers usually do not..I would be glad to do the cat but you would need to bring it to me in St Marys..good luck..

Lusby_scrapper

Pasofever said:
Most groomers that do cats need 2 peeps in the shop...mobil groomers usually do not..I would be glad to do the cat but you would need to bring it to me in St Marys..good luck..

Where are you in St. Mary's?

Pandora

Paso shaves a good pussy! :biggrin:

I have a long haired male cat and get him shaved down in the summertime to control the fleas and ticks. He prances around this house like he is hot stuff after a Paso appointment. :yay:

Little does he know the other kitties in the hood are laughing at him but shhhhh what he doesn't know will not hurt him! :wink:

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Pandora said:
Paso shaves a good pussy! :biggrin:

I have a long haired male cat and get him shaved down in the summertime to control the fleas and ticks. He prances around this house like he is hot stuff after a Paso appointment. :yay:

Little does he know the other kitties in the hood are laughing at him but shhhhh what he doesn't know will not hurt him! :wink:
:worthless

Pandora

SEABREEZE 1957 said:
:worthless

They are on my memory stick, and where that is, I don't know. :bawl:

I keep saying it will turn up. I'm optimistic like that.

She is going to shave my pussy again in a few weeks. I'll be sure to get them up. I just hope my female kitty doesn't think I'm bringing home strange. She doesn't like that.

Pandora

Somebody sent me karma saying I shouldn't shave my cat.

Why? :confused:

He is so heavy with fur that he appears to be miserable when the weather heats up and he doesn’t groom himself as well.

Lately, I’ve been having issues with him gagging a great deal from fur balls. :ohwell:

I

Inkpen

Lusby_scrapper said:
Thanks for adopting a cat!!
Petco in Prince Frederick does a great job grooming cats!
I dropped my boy off, and picked him up later in the day..they loved him and he had a fun time being spoiled.
Good luck!

MoochCat

Mooch Cat
Inkpen said:
Thanks for adopting a cat!!
Petco in Prince Frederick does a great job grooming cats!
I dropped my boy off, and picked him up later in the day..they loved him and he had a fun time being spoiled.
Good luck!
:yeahthat:

J

jp2854

Or you can do what I did which is by a dematting comb and comb him I bet he will let you do it. I had to do that with one of my shorthaired cats as her coat was really really thick and she loved being brushed. I now have a longhaired male and short haired female and my longhaired cat does a very good job grooming himself I can say that much. If you want pull out the phone book and call the mobile groomers and see if any of them do cats some do and some don't.