The Warm Weather is here (Sorta)

R

RadioPatrol

Anyone starting any new projects for the spring ....... I am going to R&R a 93 Jeep Cherokee motor now that the weather is warming up .....

http://c104.net/4x4/xj/

The XJ is a little tired and in need of Stroking ...... :whistle:

:lmao: :lmao:

warneckutz

I just purchased an '05 Mazda 6s, gathering up all the Meguiar's products so I can make it look "Show-Class" new! :yay: (At least that's what they say it will do)

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Trying to put the azz end of my Camaro together for the coming out show in April. Something about azz end and coming out show that doesn't read right but oh well!!! :lmao:

R

RadioPatrol

flomaster said:
Trying to put the azz end of my Camaro together for the coming out show in April. Something about azz end and coming out show that doesn't read right but oh well!!! :lmao:

:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

Good Luck ...... r u just replacing the rear or doing a rebuild ?

What yr Camaro

warneckutz

vanbells said:
I need a project car. :)

You can improve mine... :yay:

PS - I took my car in to the dealer on Saturday, they finally got to it Monday afternoon and I pick it up this afternoon.

They replaced the throttle body - :doh:

Thanks for the advice though, still looking at getting a CAI, but who knows. :yay:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
RadioPatrol said:
lol a buddy has a yard full of jeeps ....... :whistle:

I just picked up a Tacoma, but I'm not a big off roading fan. Looks like a ton of fun, but it's not really me.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
warneckutz said:
You can improve mine... :yay:

PS - I took my car in to the dealer on Saturday, they finally got to it Monday afternoon and I pick it up this afternoon.

They replaced the throttle body - :doh:

Thanks for the advice though, still looking at getting a CAI, but who knows. :yay:

It was covered under the warranty though, right?

warneckutz

vanbells said:
It was covered under the warranty though, right?
Yeah, runs like a champ...

But, when I had them drive it up for me to take it away it was covered in bird crap and salt... pretty irritated, getting ready to go wash that crap off! (I know it's raining tomorrow, but I'm a stickler for the paint)

R

RadioPatrol

warneckutz said:
Yeah, runs like a champ...

But, when I had them drive it up for me to take it away it was covered in bird crap and salt... pretty irritated, getting ready to go wash that crap off! (I know it's raining tomorrow, but I'm a stickler for the paint)

Hmm Paint Whats that :confused: ............. :whistle: