Anyone going to the Pro Nats at Budd's???

tater

Wooo Hoooo !! It's this weekend........I go every year and love it. If your looking to get a scorching sunburn, smell the euphoric aroma of some VP race gas, see some fast racing/crashes, and for all the single guys ...... lots of scantily clad women (I won't be looking, BCHBNS would cut my plums off, then I highly recommend checking it out. Anyho, just curious if there were any other peeps out there ate up like me with it.

tater

Sheeesh, I was just lookin out for the best interest of the single guys. I'm practically married, except I don't have a ring and cheaper car insurance. And as far as the "old man" thing. You know what they say... the older the bull, the stiffer the horn :)

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by tater
Sheeesh, I was just lookin out for the best interest of the single guys. I'm practically married, except I don't have a ring and cheaper car insurance. And as far as the "old man" thing. You know what they say... the older the bull, the stiffer the horn :)

And don't they lead bulls around by the RINGS in their noses???

:lol:

bknarw

Attire Monitor

You tell 'em!!!
And there seems to be a lot of that word "perv" being thrown around lately.
I think we have a room full of librarians these days!!
They call us "old" and "perv", but seem to have NO interest in the subject, which, to me, is just as bad!
:D

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by BchBns

now now ... don't get your calvin's in a bunch ... tater knows I love him :kiss: and I'm just joking with him ...

but you, BK, I've seen your postings :nono: ... you need a good :spank: :whip:

we know you are lurking around those dressing rooms ... :eek:

;) all in fun ... of course ...

Yes, I have been lurking in the dressing rooms, and I really noticed something funny.
All of the women on this forum are a size 3 or smaller. How is that possible?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

we know you are lurking around those dressing rooms ... :eek:

;) all in fun ... of course ...

Did anybody see the report yesterday on the news about a guy attacking a woman in a dressing room? It immediately brought to mind the previous discussion of not allowing men in ladies dressing rooms...

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I am going (and yes I will be scantily clad too LOL) Be there on Sunday - but I have been told it rains every Father's Day Weekend at Budd's Creek - if that happens - I'm going mudding LOL I love me some racing almost as much as mudding!!!!Hope to see some of you all there!!!

tater

Just so ya know, it did rain ALL the live long day in 99. It was F ed up like a soup sandwich, but the last two years, it has been clear. Whatever you do, don't go with what CNN weather says. They boned us last weekend, those jackA$$es.

bknarw

Attire Monitor

I mean ... are you trying to say we all look like we wear a size 3 ;) , OR, were you saying we WISH we wore a size 3, and were trying to squeeze our butts into that size? :burning:

If I were you, I'd go with the first option, or your beach home will be run over next month! :nono: :angry:

Again, just kidding, of course ... don't want to offend anyone! :nono:

I was trying to butter you up!
Geez...

Oh well, I'll just have to buy some butter and do it on the 29th...
:)

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Ok everyone laugh at me but what is going on at Budd's Creek this weekend? The pic is a guy on a dirt bike. Please tell me there will be boys on dirt bikes there..... I will be there.

bknarw

Attire Monitor

:nono: tater would not like that ... but I appreciate the thought! :D

Besides, I thought you said July 27th (Saturday); did you change dates on us? :confused: Or, are you so flustered with being a big, bad, macho boy that you got :confused:

That wasn't directed right at you, but all the girls! (kidding)
:)

It's the 27th, and yes!

tater

PIXIE: It's the Motocross Pro Nationals. It comes here once a year on Father's Day weekend. Yes, there are lots of people getting crazy having fun and yes, lots of guys on dirtbikes. You'll love it.

As far as the party (July 27), I'll be there with bells on, my speedo, and apparently my own butter. That's, of course, if I'm invited.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
PIXIE: It's the Motocross Pro Nationals. It comes here once a year on Father's Day weekend. Yes, there are lots of people getting crazy having fun and yes, lots of guys on dirtbikes. You'll love it.

As far as the party (July 27), I'll be there with bells on, my speedo, and apparently my own butter. That's, of course, if I'm invited.

Are you kidding? A picnic isn't a picnic without Taters!
:D

bknarw

Attire Monitor
... shall bring swimsuit, then, I take it?

BchBns, hurry!!!
Yoda has taken over your keyboard!!!

I guess at some point, someone will be heard to say "I can't believe it's not butter"!
Go ahead...get the perv stuff out of the way now...
:p

fuzzyng

<b>"All of the women on this forum are a size 3 or smaller. How is that possible? "</b>

Well then I guess I should leave the forum then cause with my height and structure, there is no way I could be a size 3 in my life. *sheesh* Nothing against those size 3's out there, I am in envy, but..me...*pout* will never be.:boo:

Anyway...to answer the first question. No we are not going. We sold our tickets to someone, and got totally ripped off. Well not we, but Jesse did. :burning: I was none to happy about it. :mad:

but...anyway...I hope all who do go, have fun there...and with all the guys...be sure not to get caught eyeing the single "scantily clad women" or you might end up getting a burn on the face by a nice hand, instead of the sun! *lol*