fusion been there?

honeybee

Has anyone been to Fusion? If so is it worth going to or is it the same as most places overcrowded and fights breaking out. Just curious.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
honeybee said:
Has anyone been to Fusion? If so is it worth going to or is it the same as most places overcrowded and fights breaking out. Just curious.

Here's what Rossignol had to say about that place last weekend:

Friday Night Mayhem....A fight outside the Fusion Bar in San Souci brought police to tame the wild men of California after a romp at the area's newest bar featuring bikini clad exotic dancers, that some report are dancing nude. A police investigation revealed that not all was revealed at the time of a visit by a cop.
http://www.stmarystoday.com

:confused:

N

nitwhit3286

Sorry Oz..the girls are scantlly clad thats all. Its great. People actually were dancing and having a good time. I enjoyed it. Almost as good as the clubs in Va beach....

rack'm

Jaded
Oz said:
Here's what Rossignol had to say about that place last weekend:

Friday Night Mayhem....A fight outside the Fusion Bar in San Souci brought police to tame the wild men of California after a romp at the area's newest bar featuring bikini clad exotic dancers, that some report are dancing nude. A police investigation revealed that not all was revealed at the time of a visit by a cop.
http://www.stmarystoday.com

:confused:

I wonder if these are the same tards that were at ABC after the fight :confused:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
nitwhit3286 said:
Sorry Oz..the girls are scantlly clad thats all. Its great. People actually were dancing and having a good time. I enjoyed it. Almost as good as the clubs in Va beach....

Proper credit was given - I didn't write that... :confused:

J

juggy4805

honeybee said:

Great time. Nice atmosphere. If you go there looking for trouble you'll find it. If you go to just have a good time with friends that's what will happen. I give it two thumbs up.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
nitwhit3286 said:

So what was the cover???

N

nitwhit3286

Dougstermd said:
So what was the cover???

10 bucks....but...but but....here is the catch..if you know someone special, like I do there is no cover charge until 10pm!!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
My kids and I wanted Hot Noodle one Friday evening and I popped my head in the door long enough to see that it was no place I'd take my kids to eat.:shrug:

I spoke to the door man and the waitress. He looked like he was there to get laid and she looked like she was irritated:ohwell:

It's another short-lived establishment that will go down after some volatile event, or it will fade away because the owners will realize that places like that don't last long when people don't know how to behave.
:rolleyes: