looking for a barn worker job...

IntegritysDream

I am looking for a Part/Full time Barn worker position for spring and summer in the Leonardtown/Hollywood area. I am 15 years old, and I have worked around/with horses for about 1 ½ years and have a horse of my own. I love horses and being outside. I am a hard worker and love to please. My weakest trait is that i can be sensitive when being yelled at. Can clean stalls nicely, scrub and fill water buckets and troughs, sweep barn, make feed up and feed, will let horses in/out as long as I have someone around and what ever else you would like me to do. I’m also always willing to learn new things! I am quiet, friendly, patient, dependable, and like to get my work done quickly, but correctly and most of all, neatly.

I can work mornings till 1130 am and some afternoons. If any one knows any where that is hiring, please let me know and send me their info. I was thinking about putting in my resume at Begin Again Farm, because Michelle is my instructors, instructor and it looks like a very calm and organized farm (i have anxity problems, and dont do well in hecktic/over whelming places, which is why i am home-schooled. but i am not sure if she is looking for anyone, and A moment in time, i am there almost everyday and he isnt looking for anyone. I have done alot of volunteer work for AMIT and i also started out doing volunteer work at Arabesque for about 6 months. But now i am ready to get paid for doing work to help my mom out with things.

Please Leave me any places that you know of that might be willing to hire someone or if you ride at begin again farm please contact me with some info. thanks.

K

Katie

I would just try and see all the barns that you can. Explain to them your situation.

I ride at Flat Iron Farm.

SerenitStables

IntegritysDream said:
I am looking for a Part/Full time Barn worker position for spring and summer in the Leonardtown/Hollywood area. I am 15 years old, and I have worked around/with horses for about 1 ½ years and have a horse of my own. I love horses and being outside. I am a hard worker and love to please. My weakest trait is that i can be sensitive when being yelled at. Can clean stalls nicely, scrub and fill water buckets and troughs, sweep barn, make feed up and feed, will let horses in/out as long as I have someone around and what ever else you would like me to do. I’m also always willing to learn new things! I am quiet, friendly, patient, dependable, and like to get my work done quickly, but correctly and most of all, neatly.

I can work mornings till 1130 am and some afternoons. If any one knows any where that is hiring, please let me know and send me their info. I was thinking about putting in my resume at Begin Again Farm, because Michelle is my instructors, instructor and it looks like a very calm and organized farm (i have anxity problems, and dont do well in hecktic/over whelming places, which is why i am home-schooled. but i am not sure if she is looking for anyone, and A moment in time, i am there almost everyday and he isnt looking for anyone. I have done alot of volunteer work for AMIT and i also started out doing volunteer work at Arabesque for about 6 months. But now i am ready to get paid for doing work to help my mom out with things.

Please Leave me any places that you know of that might be willing to hire someone or if you ride at begin again farm please contact me with some info. thanks.

Hello,

Please check your PM list.

Thanks,
~Jen~