What the heck Somd.com?

F

Fat Momma

Ok this is on hold....hoping for the best....thanks for the help....

Last edited by a moderator:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Fat Momma said:
Why is my family's classifed's being deleted, my post deleted and no one will answer the emails asking why????? They are no different than others in here but yet they are gone.

If they are writing it wrong then just say so. We read the rules and we did not see anything in there that they were doing wrong.
You chat rep said that the ad was fine and should not have been deleted so we post it again and again it is gone.

So could you please explain that to me?

Post me the ad here I will tell you what you are doing wrong..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Fat Momma said:
Thanks....hold on I have to get it out of my email she sent me...thanks appreciate all the help we can get ....

I can try to help..I am an expert for getting my ads deleted and most of the time I know why now... :lmao:

F

Fat Momma

Pasofever said:
Post me the ad here I will tell you what you are doing wrong..

this is what she posted in the pets section one in services and one in other.

The Simply Fabulous Ferret Rescue and Adoption has been such as success. We want to take the time to thank everyone that has donated or adopted our little ones.

We now have two of the most amazing ferrets up for adoption. I hate to see these little guys go, both are male one. “Smokey” is white with beautiful black eyes and his comrade is a raccoon Ferret appropriately named “Bandit” Both are in great health, love to play and very very loveable. I would like to see the stay together but the most important part is that they go to a good home.

Please email me for details or if you would like to make a donation or have a ferret, you would like place up for adoption.

I cannot stress enough this is a non profit organization and ferrets are only release to good homes contingent on if the new owners find they do not want the little ones they bring them back to our rescue only.

Thanks again and please email directly as the link does not work.

F

Fat Momma

Pasofever said:
I can try to help..I am an expert for getting my ads deleted and most of the time I know why now... :lmao:

LOL, well I just do not know what she is writing wrong...I have seen others in there like hers so if you can tell us what we are doing wrong thanks...they are working so hard to get this off the ground and help the animals out and I I told her this would be a good place to go....

F

Fat Momma

Pasofever said:
Did you list your non profit licence number?

No....I did not see it...I can ask her to add that, would that help? All the others ones did not list it so we did not think we had to.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Fat Momma said:
No....I did not see it...I can ask her to add that, would that help? All the others ones did not list it so we did not think we had to.

Well I also have to ask...Are you black? Or fat? Just wondering..I thought mine were deleted because I was fat cuz I am not black :ohwell: sorry I was not much help on this one..

Ps another thought maybe they pay the $10 for business ad :huggy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Fat Momma said:
Yes I am black, I am not as fat as I used to be...I am on this diet from betty crocker and I have lost 45 lbs....I love the diet it is so gooooood.....

I thought that too then the online chat rep here (when you can get one) said no the ad was fine and she did not have to pay because it was not a business, soooo I guess she will have to post over at baynet or something...
Huney aint nothing wrong with being fat as long as you are happy that is all that counts, people who judge someone for their size are to shallow to be assocaited with.
I'm kind of fat and my motorcycle got on there for a week.

What is this Betty Crocker diet you speak of?

F

Fat Momma

BS Gal said:
I'm kind of fat and my motorcycle got on there for a week.

What is this Betty Crocker diet you speak of?

Ohhhh BS Gal this is the diet of the year! It is a cook book from Betty Crocker I saw it on here a couple of times and the food is easy to prepare and they are so tasty.....you do not even know it is a diet.

the book is Betty Crocker Win at Weight Loss Cookbook

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Fat Momma said:
Ohhhh BS Gal this is the diet of the year! It is a cook book from Betty Crocker I saw it on here a couple of times and the food is easy to prepare and they are so tasty.....you do not even know it is a diet.

the book is Betty Crocker Win at Weight Loss Cookbook
I'll check it out. Right now I have an abscessed tooth so I am on the milkshake diet. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I started a diet 2 days ago... I was getting too big for my little horse (see avatar) Please wish me luck I am going to need it... :huggy:

F

Fat Momma

BS Gal said:
I'll check it out. Right now I have an abscessed tooth so I am on the milkshake diet. :lmao:

awww man I hope that feels better soon! I hate toothaches....

F

Fat Momma

Pasofever said:
I started a diet 2 days ago... I was getting too big for my little horse (see avatar) Please wish me luck I am going to need it... :huggy:

sorry but your photo looks as if it was enhanced....got any different ones?

mingiz

Horse Poor
Fat Momma said:
sorry but your photo looks as if it was enhanced....got any different ones?

Everything on Paso is enhanced. That's really her.. :razz: I ride my horse behind her and I get sick of looking at that thong :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
Everything on Paso is enhanced. That's really her.. :razz: I ride my horse behind her and I get sick of looking at that thong :lmao:
It would be too funny if Paso could make her av animated and had it posting! :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:

Thats just meam..thats why I flashed you the other day...thought as you always were looking from behind I would give you a new view..

F

Fat Momma

mingiz said:

well then I dont see where she is all that fat. I thought she shrank the photo but if that is her, she is not that bad....

F

Fat Momma

Pasofever said:
Thats just meam..thats why I flashed you the other day...thought as you always were looking from behind I would give you a new view..

honey you are a ok. I thought you enhanced the picture to look smaller because you do not look that bad. HAve courage in yourself, love yourself and know that no matter what size you are you will always be you.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Fat Momma said:
well then I dont see where she is all that fat. I thought she shrank the photo but if that is her, she is not that bad....

I love you Big Momma...I mean Fat Momma :huggy: