The Drift Inn

R

riderup

Only open in the summer months, but pretty good food with a nice southern river house atmosphere. Crabs are good sized too.

R

riderup

Off of 235, in Mechanicsville. It is the road across from Capt. Leonards. Coming from Waldorf you turn left and follow until you see another little sign to turn right. Follow this road all the way back to the river. Sorry, I can't remember road names.. They have a sign out on 235 with a rotating crab on it!

WhiskeyGirl

Thanks. I know where Capt. Leonard's is so Drift Inn should be too hard to find. I'll have to check it out sometime this summer.

R

riderup

Softballkid said:
Does anyone know how the new owner is doing there so far ?
I didn't know they had a new owner. I hope they don't change anything!!

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
riderup said:
I didn't know they had a new owner. I hope they don't change anything!!

I think it was bought sometime last year by a new lady, as far as I know, nothing was supposed to change except who owns the place...

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Softballkid said:
I think it was bought sometime last year by a new lady, as far as I know, nothing was supposed to change except who owns the place...
:faint:
So Punkin isn't the one running it anymore?

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
bresamil said:
:faint:
So Punkin isn't the one running it anymore?

Not sure...:shrug: I had just heard this lady was buying it....not sure if it DID happen or not...that's kinda what I'm trying to get out of this I guess..

If she DID buy it, how's she doing....

If she DIDN'T buy t, I have no more interest in this thread :lol: no offence to anyone in here though....other reasons behind my interest...

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
riderup said:
Off of 235, in Mechanicsville. It is the road across from Capt. Leonards. Coming from Waldorf you turn left and follow until you see another little sign to turn right. Follow this road all the way back to the river. Sorry, I can't remember road names.. They have a sign out on 235 with a rotating crab on it!

Delabrooke Road. About a mile or 2 down Rt. 6 off 235.

carie_47421

Yea Right
Drift inn is the best place in st. marys to get crabs, i have never had "bad" crabs there. The owner My Leonard copsey is still there too..And doing GREAT!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
carie_47421 said:
Drift inn is the best place in st. marys to get crabs, i have never had "bad" crabs there. The owner My Leonard copsey is still there too..And doing GREAT!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Maybe its just me, but for some reasson, that just doesn't sound right :roflmao:

Even though I know what ya'll are talkin about :lmao:

Ponytail

Softballkid said:
Not sure...:shrug: I had just heard this lady was buying it....not sure if it DID happen or not...that's kinda what I'm trying to get out of this I guess..

If she DID buy it, how's she doing....

If she DIDN'T buy t, I have no more interest in this thread :lol: no offence to anyone in here though....other reasons behind my interest...

:lol: