Adult Gymnastics

kerriellen

Does anyone know about an adult gymnastics class for beginners? My most difficult skill is a cartwheel. I'd love to get more flexible and stronger in a fun environment. (I went to my friend's daughter's b-day party at the gymnastics place and had a blast).

Pete

Repete
kerriellen said:
Does anyone know about an adult gymnastics class for beginners? My most difficult skill is a cartwheel. I'd love to get more flexible and stronger in a fun environment. (I went to my friend's daughter's b-day party at the gymnastics place and had a blast).
I have been really wanting to take an adult gymnastics class too. I would love to be able to do a tumbling pass :yay:

Pete

Repete
Bad news. Someone reported this thread to the U.S. Geological Survey and they have an injunction from a Federal Court prohibiting me from even attempting tumbling or any gymnastics.

You will have to go without me. :ohwell: Another dream dashed :bawl:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
kerriellen said:

Did you ask them if they offered any adult classes? That would probably be your first start.

S

StrwberryKisses

kerriellen said:

That sounds like fun. I use to do some tumbling years ago. Would love to get back into it. PM me if you find a place that will do it and If you need a buddy to go with I'm Game.

:howdy:

kerriellen

nachomama said:
Did you ask them if they offered any adult classes? That would probably be your first start.

Based on their web site, I knew they didn't regularly offer an adult class. I didn't ask about starting one when I was there as there was only a teenage boy there to run the party. Didn't think he could facilitate a new class. One of these days I need to stop there during the week and ask.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
knittin said:
Airport view drive in hollywood. They also have adult tap classes beginner through advanced.
Now, there's something Pete might be interested in.