Editor

Christ Episcopal Church of Port Tobacco

One of the 30 Church of England parishes established in 1692 by act of the Provincial Assembly. The church was supported by an annual poll tax of 40-lbs of tobacco. Moved stone-by-stone from Port Tobacco to La Plata in 1904.
There are no comments to display.

Album information

Category
Historic Churches
Album owner
Editor
Date created
Item count
11
View count
100
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

Editor

Can view media items
Inherited from category
Can add media items
Album owner only

Share this album

Top