Editor

Trinity Church - St. Mary's City

The first Trinity Church was built near Ridge, Maryland by about 1638. Four years later the wooden structure was moved to St. Mary's City. From 1695, the old state house was used as the place of worship. Construction began in 1829 using bricks from the then deteriorated 1676 state house.
There are no comments to display.

Album information

Category
Historic Churches
Album owner
Editor
Date created
Item count
8
View count
113
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

Editor

Can view media items
Inherited from category
Can add media items
Album owner only

Share this album

Top