Christ Episcopal Church of Port Tobacco

One of the 30 Church of England parishes established in 1692 by act of the Provincial Assembly. The church was supported by an annual poll tax of 40-lbs of tobacco. Moved stone-by-stone from Port Tobacco to La Plata in 1904.

Navigation


Browse albums

Media comments

Media statistics

Categories
130
Albums
176
Uploaded media
7,857
Comments
291
Disk usage
1.4 GB
Top