A plaque that describes the saw mill located on a rock in front of the mill. It reads, "A saw mill has been on this site since circa 1820. The present structure has been restored using most of the "American" saw mill parts dating from 1910. The mill has not operated since the fatal injury of H. Robb Cecil on 22 April 1959. restoration was completed by William J. "Bill" Clements."