Southern Md. Water Colors and Sun Rays
sailfishes

Southern Md. Water Colors and Sun Rays

This Photo was taken on 01/13/07 as sun set was starting the Thomas Johnson Bridge is to the left and solomons Island fishing pier to the right.
Thanks for your comment,I am still new to this site and I am trying to fig out things on here ,I will visit your site soon,again THANKS. Colleen

Hi Sarah,I am so sorry that I took so long to thank you for your reply, I have not been well in the last 6 mo. and I just have not felt like sitting up, the only reason I have photos posted now is ,that I take my camera with me every where I go,but I have had several surgeries due to an accident last sept. and I can't sit for long periods at a time ,I am doing better now so I have been out getting Fall shots, and my fav. is water shots I am trying to get back into the swing and try to view photos here at this site,I have been trying to find someone that might want to start a photography shop ,but all the surg. put me at a stand still for now,I want to have someone who might be intrested to get a bussiness going,I may have a wedding shoot coming in May I hope that happens,they are still deciding (MOM) is anyway, if you know of any one looking they can contact me on my bussiness email-colleensphotos1@yahoo.com, I have vied your photos before and they are very nice,I will look again to nite, again thank you for your comment. Colleen R.

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
sailfishes
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media