‘We Know Where You Sleep at Night’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Smash Racism D.C., a self-described “anti-fascist” group, posted a video of their members screaming obscenities at Carlson’s house and blaming his “policies” for the deaths of thousands of people.

“Tucker Carlson, we will fight!” the protesters chanted. “We know where you sleep at night!”

In the first video posted to Twitter, one protester can be seen ringing Carlson’s doorbell before running away.

“Racist scumbag, leave town!”

Every night you spread fear into our homes—fear of the other, fear of us, and fear of them. Each night you tell us we are not safe. Tonight you’re reminded that we have a voice. Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either.#KnockKnockTucker pic.twitter.com/QlNVKS4oxN

Protesters Send Message to Tucker Carlson outside His Home: ‘We Know Where You Sleep at Night’

Ah Yes ... the Fascist 'Anti-Fascists'

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
He needs to hire a couple of anonymous counselors to assist the dirtbags in becoming better members of society.

One contusion, laceration or fracture at a time.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He needs to hire a couple of anonymous counselors to assist the dirtbags in becoming better members of society.

One contusion, laceration or fracture at a time.
. Seems the only right thing to do.

This_person

Tucker can thank maxine for this.

Among others, but certainly this is true.

On the other hand, I wouldn't resort to their level with the NJ boys. I'd start with my sprinkler system, albeit maybe it would have just a slightly higher pressure (read: firehose).

CPUSA

Among others, but certainly this is true.

On the other hand, I wouldn't resort to their level with the NJ boys. I'd start with my sprinkler system, albeit maybe it would have just a slightly higher pressure (read: firehose).

If possible, this course of action should be saved for the colder months...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Me: "Isn't that crazy??..I have no idear how that ground up Carolina Reaper pepper ended up in that bucket of water I threw on those people".

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
We are now hearing more details about the Antifa "demonstration" at Tucker Carlson's house in Washington D.C. last night. A mob of about 20 left-wing thugs came onto Carlson's property when his wife was home, began banging on his door, managing to crack it in the process, shouting "we know where you sleep at night." Someone in the crowd could be heard saying something about a pipe bomb.

A Twitter account associated with the group posted this message: "Racist scumbag, leave town!' Every night you spread fear into our homes—fear of the other, fear of us, and fear of them. Each night you tell us we are not safe. Tonight you're reminded that we have a voice. Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either." The group also posted the names and addresses of Carlson's brother and friend.

This is not a protest. It is not free speech. These are not activists. These are terrorists engaged in an organized campaign to harass and threaten their political enemies. And this is far from the first case we have seen. We've seen them shut down whole city blocks, assaulting innocent bystanders and vandalizing property. We've seen them swarm politicians and chase them out of restaurants. We've seen them riot in stupid ski masks, wielding baseball bats and clubs. There's a reason the Department of Homeland Security considers them domestic terrorists. This is politically-motivated violence, incitement, and harassment. That's what terrorism is, by definition.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38130/walsh-antifa-terrorist-organization-and-should-be-matt-walsh

Hijinx

LOL... Four will make a dog do a vertical like Spud Webb.. Well so I was told...

I get tired of pumping. If you shoot them with a pellet gun you get the same charges filed against you as shooting them with a 22 and bird shot.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
A decent sized family dog could probably easily disperse a crowd of 20 tofu burger eating protesters.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
My Hatsan only breaks over once to cawk it...just sayin'...

LMFAO...I just discovered that we are not permitted to #### weapons on this forum..

My Kodiak is the same. I was putting holes in a 5 gallon bucket at 20 yards. I wouldn't point it at anyone unless I wanted it to be lethal.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My Kodiak is the same. I was putting holes in a 5 gallon bucket at 20 yards. I wouldn't point it at anyone unless I wanted it to be lethal.

But my faithful old Red Ryder on the other hand.. ;-)

Say..did you know there is an airsoft version of the M134 minigun? muah ha ha haaa