‘Almost Human’ Fans Rage to Save Cancelled Show

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Almost Human’ Fans Rage to Save Cancelled Show

Viewers of Fox drama mobilize – well, turn on their computers, anyway – to save series

Fans of the Fox drama “Almost Human” — which was canceled Tuesday night after a single season — are mobilizing on the internet to vent their rage and attempt to revive the series.

Angry fans of creator J.H. Wyman's sci-fi series, which takes place in a world where human cops are paired with android partners, are expressing their anger at Fox en masse and pushing for the series to be picked up elsewhere.

“Firefly, Terra Nova and now Almost Human… Third well made sci-fi show in recent memory that they cancelled,” one fan groused on Facebook. “Just sell it to the sci fi [sic] channel, where it will run another three years…..”

Snuffing Almost Human makes no sense. It's 4th highest-rated new drama of the season behind Blacklist, Sleepy/Resurrection & S.H.I.E.L.D.

- Anthony Crupi (@crupicrupicrupi) April 30, 2014

“This is a great show it deserves to stay on the air,” another weighed in.

stgislander

PREMO Member
It was one of the shows I watched every week. I was sorry to see it and "Intelligence" cancelled.

SamSpade

It was one of the shows I watched every week. I was sorry to see it and "Intelligence" cancelled.

Although I liked "Intelligence" - the weak writing and poor character development was evident. And there were just too many times where they risked their "asset"
needlessly. Despite the lead's personal training and heroism, his "skill" can be employed pretty much anywhere. If I were in charge of him, he'd never leave the lab.

But "Almost Human" was brilliantly written and the two leads were excellent. That they cancelled it at all is just about what always happens with shows like this.

h3mech

i completely agree “Firefly, Terra Nova and now Almost Human… Third well made sci-fi show in recent memory that they canceled