‘Hold Someone Accountable ... For Anything!’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Back to Tuesday: growing frantically impatient roughly one hour later, Milano responded to a tweet linking to an article that indicated Nadler was considering holding Lewandowski in contempt; She screamed, "WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR?! Hold someone accountable! For something! Anything!"

Milano's desperation when it comes to targeting the Trump administration has been demonstrated repeatedly; in June 2017, she ripped the Senate GOP health care bill for being written by "Very. White. Men." In September 2017, on National Prayer Day, after President Trump tweeted, "Remember, Sunday is National Prayer Day (by Presidential Proclamation)!", Milano responded, "Remember, Sunday is National ******* Day (by Presidential Proclamation)!"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51936/alyssa-milano-watches-lewandowski-testimony-melts-hank-berrien

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That girl is pathetic. I had to block her on Twitter because I couldn't bear to see any more of her meltdowns. I never followed her, but people I do follow retweet her constantly, just to mock her. I don't even want to see that.

I wonder if her husband has had it or if he's just as psycho as she is?

Hijinx

She is dying on the vine, out of work, not much work to be had in the future, trying in vain to be relevant.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
That girl is pathetic. I had to block her on Twitter because I couldn't bear to see any more of her meltdowns. I never followed her, but people I do follow retweet her constantly, just to mock her. I don't even want to see that.

I wonder if her husband has had it or if he's just as psycho as she is?

She's the reason they added an 11 to the Crazy Quotient of the Hot/Crazy Matrix.

Freefaller

I agree, let's hold SOMEONE accountable. I suggest we start with anyone who lied to the FISA court in order to spy on Trumps campaign. Perhaps Comey, McCabe et al............How about Mr Steele, that foreigner who made up a completely false dossier in order to have an impact on our presidential election.