‘I’m Tired Of It!’: Fox News’ John Roberts Snaps After Battle With Press Secretary

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
During the press briefing, Roberts asked McEnany, “I’d like to ask you for a definitive and declarative statement without ambiguity or deflection: As the person who speaks for the president, does the president denounce white supremacism and groups that espouse it in all their forms?”

“This has been answered yesterday by the president himself, the day before by the president himself; on the debate stage, the president was asked this, he said ‘sure’ three times; yesterday he was point-blank asked, ‘Do you denounce white supremacy,’ he said, ‘I’ve always denounced any form of that,” the press secretary responded.

“I can go back for you,” McEnany continued, recalling more quotes from Trump denouncing white supremacy.

Roberts, however, was not satisfied and accused the administration of dodging his question. “Can you, naming it, make a declarative statement that the president denounces [white supremacy]?” asked the reporter.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

After the contentious Thursday morning briefing, McEnany tweeted directly at Roberts telling him to check his wife Kyra Phillips’s reporting for ABC from the day before.

“@johnrobertsFox I would refer you to your wife’s reporting from 21 hours ago… accurate reporting I cited in the White House Press Briefing,” she wrote, retweeting Phillips’s report showing Trump denounced white supremacists.

“Just now: ⁦@realDonaldTrump tells me he DENOUNCES white supremacists ⁦@ABCPolitics @ABCNewsLive @ABCWorldNews @ABC @johnrobertsFox,” Phillips’s tweet reads.

TPD

the poor dad
Not that I know who Kyra Phillips is, but I find out more every day how swampy the press is - Phillips with ABC married to Roberts of Fox - yeah nothing wrong with that. Just found out a couple days ago that Ben Domenech, writer for the Federalist and FoxNews commentator, is married to Meghan McCain.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not that I know who Kyra Phillips is, but I find out more every day how swampy the press is - Phillips with ABC married to Roberts of Fox - yeah nothing wrong with that. Just found out a couple days ago that Ben Domenech, writer for the Federalist and FoxNews commentator, is married to Meghan McCain.

Dig deep and you find that most news people are either married to other news people or they're married to politicians. They're this big incestuous pack.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
About John Roberts:

I give zero effs about his stompyfoot tantrum. Kayleigh quoted the President multiple times denouncing racism and white supremacy, and he was like, "But what about now? Like right now. Right this second. Can he say right now that he denounces these people???" Because like maybe the President has changed his mind since yesterday.....

**** off, loser.

It was pretty satisfying to watch Kayleigh jam his own wife up his ass. :biggrin:

Bonehead

About John Roberts:

I give zero effs about his stompyfoot tantrum. Kayleigh quoted the President multiple times denouncing racism and white supremacy, and he was like, "But what about now? Like right now. Right this second. Can he say right now that he denounces these people???" Because like maybe the President has changed his mind since yesterday.....

**** off, loser.

It was pretty satisfying to watch Kayleigh jam his own wife up his ass. :biggrin:
Messy very messy.

Hijinx

The Press dos not seem to understand plain freaking English.
They are so set on pushing their white supremacist BS that they just cannot let it go.

Here we have BLM and ANTIFA burning cities, and looting, rioting,
What has the KKK done lately?

Yet they still shove this white supremacy crap.

workerbee

About John Roberts:

**** off, loser.

Which pissed him off more than anything Ms McEnany did or didn't say!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Which pissed him off more than anything Ms McEnany did or didn't say!

I find that the stupider a person is, the more time they spend being pissed at everything. John Roberts asked a dumb question, he was answered, and then his brain went into dumb-mode overdrive and he kept pressing the issue. If he's all pissed off, it's his own fault.

PsyOps

Pixelated
As I watched this I found myself screaming at the TV: "Why the #### are you asking him that question AGAIN!?" I mean, how many times does a guy have to denounce racism and white supremacy? Roberts even admitted after the presser, on Fox, that his wife (Kyra Phillips, a reporter for ABC) asked Trump the same question the day before and Trump denounced white supremacy right there. Why the hell did Roberts feel it needed to be asked, yet again?

This is really Wallace's fault. He just had to dredge the dead horse subject up again at the debate, when Trump is on record several times denouncing racism, white supremacy, and even calling specific groups. He's even calling for the KKK to be declared a terrorist group. My GOD, what else do these people want?

I expect this sort of thing from the left and the likes of CNN and MSNBC, and even Wallace. But, this was surprising coming from Roberts. Fox is starting to fall the way of the pathetic Trump-hating left. How many times does someone have to validate themselves on any specific subject?

Hijinx

John Roberts is tired of it.?
So is Macanany, Trump, and half of America.
This socksucker cannot understand freaking English.
What a buffoon ans fake news azzhole.