‘I Always Knew Where My Boss Stood’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fox & Friends host Brian Kilmeade prompted McEnany’s reply by saying, “Let’s talk about the job you used to have for a second. You had those big binders in front of you; I understand it. You had answers almost every single time. You knew roughly where they were gonna go. But listen to Jen Psaki’s new go-to line.”

Kilmeade showed a video of Psaki repeatedly saying she had to “circle back,” then asked, “You can’t anticipate every question, but is that acceptable? You’re like a crossing guard.”

“I’ve said before and I mean it: I wish Jen Psaki all the best,” McEnany answered. “It is a very hard job. But that being said, we took great pains in our administration to do hours and hours and hours of research beforehand, days sometimes, calling (former Secretary of Health and Human Services) Secretary (Alex) Azar sometimes, calling (former Department of Justice spokesperson) Kerri Kupec over at the Justice Department to get answers.”

“And the great thing about being in the Trump White House was I always knew where my boss stood,” McEnany continued. “Unlike other press secretaries that maybe didn’t have walk-in privileges to the Oval, I could walk in at any time. I always knew where he stood. Before every press conference, I would go in with a list of items that I thought the press would ask and go through one by one. I always knew where his head was at, so I didn’t have to do a ton of circling back because President Trump gave a lot of access to me.”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's pretty clear Jen Psaki is making it up as she goes along and has no idea what's going on with the *Biden administration. She never has answers, and when she's not "circling back" she gives a blathering non-answer that typically has nothing to do with the question asked. Even the simplest questions leave her grasping for word salad.

Yet the Dembots accept this. They cheer this ignorant person and her doubly ignorant boss.

It's fascinating to watch.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's pretty clear Jen Psaki is making it up as she goes along and has no idea what's going on with the *Biden administration. She never has answers, and when she's not "circling back" she gives a blathering non-answer that typically has nothing to do with the question asked. Even the simplest questions leave her grasping for word salad.

Yet the Dembots accept this. They cheer this ignorant person and her doubly ignorant boss.

It's fascinating to watch.
Ah... But they're all SOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo Intelligent, Educated and above us all!

:

Hijinx

Psaki cannot tell what Biden is doing because he doesn't know himself. and he isn't in charge of anything.
He is lead around by his handlers.
McAnany didn't have that problem Trump was in charge, and he had full use of his faculties.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Psaki cannot tell what Biden is doing because he doesn't know himself.

This was my thought too. Which demands the growing question: who's running things in the White House? We don't need an explanation as to why Biden hasn't had a solo presser. When he does, it will be strictly scripted, and his answer will be rehearsed. And the media and democrats will play it off as the greatest press conference any president has ever held. They have no shame.