‘I Have Demanded The Resignations’ Of Cruz, Hawley, McCarthy: Ocasio-Cortez

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Ocasio-Cortez’s new “demands” follow her comments last week on Instagram in which she railed, “And so, I want to be clear to Senator Ted Cruz, you do not belong in the United States Senate. I want to be clear to Senator Josh Hawley, you do not belong in the United States Senate. You do not belong in any democratically elected seat when you don’t, when you do not believe that that election was even legitimate, according to your self-serving claims. So get out.”

“If they had any shred of integrity, any shred of integrity about their claims, their lies really, but their claims about this election, they would take off their pin and turn it in,” she continued. “But this isn’t about the truth to them. This is about if they want to be president in 2024. Let me give you a sneak peak. You will never be president. You will never command the respect of this country. Ever. Ever. And you should resign. So should every member of Congress that voted to overturn the results of our election.”

Hijinx

I don't know who she thinks she is to be demanding a Senator be removed.
Why doesn't she bring her demand up on the House floor and see how far it goes.

Rommey

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), who has been rumored to be considering a run for New York Senator Chuck Schumer’s seat.
Well, this would be funny if AOC won the primary and knocked Chuckie out early. Even funnier would be if AOC lost in the General Election...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, this would be funny if AOC won the primary and knocked Chuckie out early. Even funnier would be if AOC lost in the General Election...

If she "wins" the primary it will be prearranged and because Schumer decided it was time to pass the torch for whatever reason. That she's even talking about it says Chuck is moving on, and now they're wheeling and dealing to see who inherits his seat.

And no Democrat will lose a Senate election in NY state.

These things aren't organic, they're staged and planned. Just like AOC winning her congressional seat in the first place - that was staged and planned. Joe Crowley wanted out because there was big lobbying money to be had on the outside and he wasn't going any further in politics, so AOC was auditioned and hired to replace him. In a real election a Sandy Cortez wouldn't have had a snowball's chance, but the DNC put all their resources behind her to create a character, then drag her across the finish line. And here we are.