‘It Looks Like The Third World’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
New York City Drug Stores Ravaged By Shop Lifters

“It looks like the Third World,” a Manhattan resident complained after inspecting the ravaged aisles of a local CVS, according to the New York Post.

“They’ve all been stolen,” an employee of the CVS said of missing toothpaste, hand sanitizer and face wash, The Post reported.

As of early September, 26,385 complaints of retail theft were filed, which is the highest number ever recorded. Compared to last year, 2021 witnessed a 32% surge in the number of complaints, according to The Post.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
CVS is a constant target. You never hear about them hitting Walgreen's, and Duane Reade is on every corner in NYC - why aren't they ransacking those? What's the deal with CVS?

Hijinx

We see these things happening.
Shoplifting, pushing Chinese people under subway trains, killings and shooting in the city ghetto's , no discipline in the schools.
Every day new stories of criminal acts with no mention of the race of the perpetrators.

And yet we are called racist for pointing out that 12% of the population is accounting for the vast percentage of criminal acts, and racist because the jails are filled with people of this race. We are racist when whites flee from neighborhoods which become too violent and unsafe to live in because this race has moved into it in the numbers that have made it unsafe. They tear down and violate statues and memorials which they claim are offensive to them and we allow it.
A black Police Officer murders a white veteran in the Capitol Building of the United States, and that's ok, while a white police Officer languishes in jail for kneeling on a black drug addict who was dying of a drug overdose he took to hide the drugs he had on him and became violent. But we are racist for pointing out any of these facts.

And now our Government has opened the borders to allow in millions of people who other Governments are happy to get rid of. Millions of people who will have to be supported, fed, housed, clothed, until they can settle into communities and get the right to vote Democrat. At who's expense. Not the expense of the Nancy Pelosi's and Joe Biden's, but the expense of those the Government is burdening with inflation, fuel shortages, supporting people who will not return to work because the Government is giving them checks to stay home. I am all for charity to a worthy cause but how much charity can this country stand.?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And yet we are called racist for pointing out that 12% of the population is accounting for the vast percentage of criminal acts,

No, you're racist for insinuating that ALL black people are thugs and criminals and laying a blanket of condemnation on their race as a whole. Do you judge all white people by Charles Manson or Adolph Hitler or Hillary Clinton?

You're also a racist for cherry picking data and misrepresenting it. Black people don't commit the highest number of crimes - white people still own that stat. If you said they are overrepresented as a percentage of their population, you would be correct. But the fact remains that you are twice as likely to have a white assailant as a black one (depending on where you live).

I refuse to be drawn into a race war because only the simpleminded look at race as a sole factor, while ignoring the underlying issues that make up the real problem. The newsbots make good money sucking us into hysteria and hatred, and I have no intention of falling for their bullshit.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Black people don't commit the highest number of crimes - white people still own that stat. If you said they are overrepresented as a percentage of their population, you would be correct.

That they are so very much "overrepresented" is the entire point.

Why is that?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

The FBI lumps crimes committed by hispanics under the WHITE category. Which inflates the number of crimes committed by Caucasians. Interesting that most government agencies track hispanics as a separate category, but they don't for crime.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That they are so very much "overrepresented" is the entire point.

Why is that?

There are a number of reasons. I could go into an historical dissertation but it would be a whole book and nobody has time for that. The short answer is "because our overlords want it to be that way".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The FBI lumps crimes committed by hispanics under the WHITE category. Which inflates the number of crimes committed by Caucasians. Interesting that most government agencies track hispanics as a separate category, but they don't for crime.

Hispanics are there, you just have to scroll the table right to get to them.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
:banghead:

I just want people to be smarter. IS THAT TOO ****ING MUCH TO ASK????? :jameo: :cds: 🌋

Okay, I think I'm better now.
You should ask for something more realistic like a goose that lays golden eggs, or lamp with the genie in it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Which people do you want to be smarter?

Sorry, I've already had my outburst. Topic over, now I need to give my dog a bath. He's all itchy and I can't figure out why. I'm thinking he's developed an allergy to something, so I have him on a LID to try and narrow it down.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Sorry, I've already had my outburst. Topic over, now I need to give my dog a bath. He's all itchy and I can't figure out why. I'm thinking he's developed an allergy to something, so I have him on a LID to try and narrow it down.

It's probably a reaction to you posting silly stuff. Dogs are really sensitive like that. :razz: