‘It Looks Like The Third World’

black dog

Free America
CVS is a constant target. You never hear about them hitting Walgreen's, and Duane Reade is on every corner in NYC - why aren't they ransacking those? What's the deal with CVS?

A few years back they build a new Walgreens in downtown Anderson, IN. It was open less than two years, shrink wss so bad it closed and its still empty, same with a new Autozone...

black dog

Free America
I'll answer that:

ALL of them.

Literally.

Every.
Single.
Living.
Person.

To clarify:
I wish every single human being was smarter.

But especially the stupid ones.

Toxick

Splat
I agree totally, but....

have you ever been in a room full of know-it-alls discussing any topical subject? :lol:

Yes.

Last weekend, in fact.

Honestly - I find it delightful and, oftentimes, educating.
Yeah, you get an obnoxious ****bag every once in a while, but generally, good conversation ensues.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yes.

Last weekend, in fact.

Honestly - I find it delightful and, oftentimes, educating.
Yeah, you get an obnoxious ****bag every once in a while, but generally, good conversation ensues.

That better have been one of many conclaves you'll be having to underpin your 2024 Presidential run.

Hijinx

No, you're racist for insinuating that ALL black people are thugs and criminals and laying a blanket of condemnation on their race as a whole. Do you judge all white people by Charles Manson or Adolph Hitler or Hillary Clinton?

You're also a racist for cherry picking data and misrepresenting it. Black people don't commit the highest number of crimes - white people still own that stat. If you said they are overrepresented as a percentage of their population, you would be correct. But the fact remains that you are twice as likely to have a white assailant as a black one (depending on where you live).

I refuse to be drawn into a race war because only the simpleminded look at race as a sole factor, while ignoring the underlying issues that make up the real problem. The newsbots make good money sucking us into hysteria and hatred, and I have no intention of falling for their bullshit.
Why don't you get off my ass about being a racist and read some of your own damn posts .
I have never insinuated that all black people are racist.
It's ok for you to knock what's going on but when I do i am a racist.

You are so full of crap you eyes are probably brown. It's ok for you to rant but not me.
Do me a favor GFY.

PJay

Why don't you get off my ass about being a racist and read some of your own damn posts .

You are so full of crap you eyes are probably brown. It's ok for you to rant but not me.
Do me a favor GFY.

She does this. Appears to take a few steps forward and then falls way back again.

black dog

Free America

Do me a favor GFY.

Yep... Theres that good racist Christian..... At least own the simple fact that your post almost daily, knee-grows are always looking for the free ride.....You're a ****ing Racist, I bet your grandkids are proud of you......

PJay

Yep... Theres that good racist Christian..... At least own the simple fact that your post almost daily, knee-grows are always looking for the free ride.....You're a ****ing Racist, I bet your grandkids are proud of you......

Stop. Just stop.

Hijinx

It doesn't pay to be truthful in the forum, but I tell it like it is.
You will notice she didn't point out any errors in my post.