‘Not fair’: World cycling bronze medalist cries foul after transgender woman wins gold

Hijinx

This guy is a cheat, plain and simple.
He isn't some innocent who wants to be a woman, and feel as a woman.

He knows his advantage. He knows he is a winner because he is a man.
He entered knowing it full well, he had a better chance of winning because of his male musculature.

No integrity whatsoever. He is a cheating socksucker. Period.
He has nothing to brag on and should be ashamed of himself the sorry SOB.

PsyOps

Pixelated
He's not confused. He can't compete with the men, so he decided to do the whole "I'm identifying as a woman thing".

The chicks should have kicked him in the nuts.

This could be true. But the blame for this lies squarely on the International Olympic Committee who allowed it. Once they open the door, people will go through it.

littlelady

God bless the USA
There are two genders. Period. Pun intended. Mother Nature, and God should be contacted about this issue.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This guy is a cheat, plain and simple.
He isn't some innocent who wants to be a woman, and feel as a woman.

He knows his advantage. He knows he is a winner because he is a man.
He entered knowing it full well, he had a better chance of winning because of his male musculature.

No integrity whatsoever. He is a cheating socksucker. Period.
He has nothing to brag on and should be ashamed of himself the sorry SOB.

I think you're right on a personal level, but as I mentioned... the IOC allowed this; and he took advantage of it.

I'm not sure how someone goes home feeling proud about this sort of 'winning'. Who could he possibly brag to about it? "Look mom/dad, I beat a bunch of girls in a bike race!" :loser:

Hijinx

I think you're right on a personal level, but as I mentioned... the IOC allowed this; and he took advantage of it.

I'm not sure how someone goes home feeling proud about this sort of 'winning'. Who could he possibly brag to about it? "Look mom/dad, I beat a bunch of girls in a bike race!" :loser:

There are men's athletic competition ----and there are women's athletic competitions.
Despite all of the equality BS there is a reason for there being a separation.

If the IOC does not recognize this they should be done away with.

PsyOps

Pixelated
There are men's athletic competition ----and there are women's athletic competitions.
Despite all of the equality BS there is a reason for there being a separation.

If the IOC does not recognize this they should be done away with.

I think what the IOC doesn't get is, that if this gets to be a bigger thing, athletes will revolt and refuse to compete.

Hijinx

I think what the IOC doesn't get is, that if this gets to be a bigger thing, athletes will revolt and refuse to compete.

Here is a real athlete https://www.newsmax.com/thewire/caitlyn-jenner-olympic-costume-halloween/2018/10/23/id/887588/

The Transgender community has a cow over this.
How big is the transgender community anyway.

Dr. Jane Hamlin, president of the transgender support group the Beaumont Society, said the community had been battered by the media lately but had hoped that the public would have grown tired of this "and realized it is not funny."

Well she/he, whatever the hell it is, who can tell any more? Is right it isn't funny , It's sick. Bruce Jenner is a mentally ill sick a-wipe.

They can live withthis illness and in fact they may teach some kindergarteners that this is for real, but the fact is they are the gender they were born with, and there are only two genders.