Matt Walsh ...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As highlighted by The Daily Wire, Walsh stumped two gender activists who were unable to define the term woman, though they declared, “transgender woman are women.”

In another segment, Walsh quieted the left-wing audience after he was mocked for apparently caring “so much” about the Left’s radical gender agenda.

“Part of me wants to ask why you care so much, because it’s really not that big of a deal,” a guest mocked Walsh.

“I’d love to answer that question,” the author interjected.

“I care about the truth,” the author said. “So, basic truth matters. I wanna live in a society where people care about the truth and we’re grounded in truth. … I care about children, and these insane ideas about gender are being [foisted] on kids, and that bothers me quite a bit. I care about the women who are having their opportunities stolen from them.”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
THIS is the real War on Women that the progs kept whining about.

Reminder: These people always telegraph their intent by accusing their opponents of what they themselves are doing.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
LGBT Activists ‘Traumatized,’ Given ‘Nightmares’

Before the episode debuted, “nonbinary” activist Addison posted an Instagram story accusing the “Dr. Phil” team of tricking Addison and fellow “nonbinary” activist Ethan to contribute to the panel under false pretenses. The post also claimed that Walsh’s arguments — such as his request for Addison and Ethan to define the word “woman” — gave them “nightmares” and induced crippling anxiety.

[clip]

“What’s more, I think you’re narcissists and bullies,” Walsh said. “I don’t think you give a damn about anybody or anything but yourselves. I think you advocate for opening up bathrooms and sports teams because, from your perspective, the rape, trauma, and abuse that happens as a result is worth it — as long as your ideology wins the day and your self-perceptions are reinforced. Because that’s all you care about.”

“I think you represent something that is not only anti-scientific and irrational, but evil. And I think you have evil intentions,” he continued. “I think you’re bad people, and I think that you are neither correct nor well-meaning. And if one person in the whole world, in your whole life, saying this to you causes you to spiral into depression and be plagued by nightmares, maybe that should clue you in. It sounds like your conscience is trying to tell you something.”

Walsh noted that he and his family face constant threats and mean comments — but without the benefit of a society willing to accept him without question.

“I encounter more outright hostility in a day than you have in your whole life. … I didn’t have the audience clapping for me. You do,” he added. “And yet I’ve slept like a baby every night since that taping. That’s because I know I’m standing in the truth — not just factually, but morally. You don’t have that same self-assurance.”

Boom Head Shot .......

Crabcake42

Anyone here remember the old trash shows from the 90s like Sally Jessy Raphael and Jennie Jones? They would tote out the absolute worst of society and make a show of it.

you know this garbage in this thread is the modern equivalents right? These guests, including that Twitter commentator and folks who are so mentally ill that they can’t even understand gender, there is basically no one out in the world like this. The difference is in the 90s there wasn’t a way for the housewives and the elderly to talk about what they saw on Jennie Jones and get all twisted up about it.

Now you have folks like Grups and other unemployed, disabled, and elderly at home folks worried about non existent issues and are endlessly clucking about it, from Fox and friends, to Dr. Phil, then the late night entertainment of Tucker and ‘Gutfeld!’.

What a way to spend one’s ‘golden years’

Hijinx

What society would accept this freak without question.
He is Looney Tunes.
No one should threaten him of course, but he does need treatment.
The problem is that the psychiatrist who might treat him is probably as crazy as he is and thinks there is more than two gender.s

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Now you have folks like Grups and other unemployed, disabled, and elderly at home folks worried about non existent issues and are endlessly clucking about it, from Fox and friends, to Dr. Phil, then the late night entertainment of Tucker and ‘Gutfeld!’.
Just keep asking yourself...who is going to change your diaper when you get to be a crotchety, lonely, angry, Social Security grubbing jerk?

It will happen. No escape.

Crabcake42

Just keep asking yourself...who is going to change your diaper
you know, people say this, but really, can you say the vast majority of people in your life, including yourself, who are elderly, do they need someone to change their diaper?

I’m sure I’ll be able to change my own diapers, like most 70+ year olds are able to today.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
you know, people say this, but really, can you say the vast majority of people in your life, including yourself, who are elderly, do they need someone to change their diaper?

I’m sure I’ll be able to change my own diapers, like most 70+ year olds are able to today.
I can't wait for you to find out otherwise.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Transgender Activists A No Show At Matt Walsh Event After Plan Leaked

Originally, a large walkout was planned for Walsh’s remarks and Q&A with students at the university in College Station, Texas. Walsh was invited by Texas A&M’s Young Americans for Freedom (YAF) chapter.

Days before the event, however, a detailed written plan by LGBT activists to disrupt the event leaked. The plan involved activists wearing “business-casual” and “cisgender and heterosexual-passing” to blend in with Walsh’s supporters and smuggling in flags as well as speakers to amplify chanting. Also included were detailed instructions on where to sit and when to start chanting and walking out, raising one fist in the air.

“When [trans, gay, queer] people are under attack, what do we do? Stand up, fight back!” activists planned to chant, according to the plan.

“An extra special thanks to the leftist infiltrators in the crowd,” Walsh quipped as he began his remarks at the packed and heavily secured event. “I look forward to your hijinx. The cops and security especially, look forward to it.”

Walsh’s remarks centered around his argument that modern gender theory is fatally flawed and that men and women are distinct biologically.

CPUSA

What a way to spend one’s ‘golden years’
And yet, here you are...commenting...because you have no life...

What a way to spend your Aluminum Foil years....

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Aluminum Foil years....
:lol:

He seems to think that as soon as you pass 65, are retired or collecting SS, you somehow stop living. I wish I could still be around when he turns old and has someone wiping his ass for him, just to point and laugh.