‘The Chinese Are Engaged In A Full-Court Blitzkrieg’ Against The U.S.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“This virus originated in China, we still don’t have all the data, we still don’t really know about Patient Zero in China,” Ingraham said. “A lot of that data is being withheld still from the United States, and top medical people are saying that. What about the Justice Department getting involved more, I guess obviously, to the American people in this battle against the ongoing propaganda machine of China in the United States at our universities, in businesses – hey, in the White House Press Room the other day.”

“Yes. The Department is heavily engaged in that, in fact that’s one of our highest priorities in the counter intelligence realm, counter espionage realm, and protection of trade secrets as our activity’s directed to defend against the Chinese,” Barr responded. “The Chinese are engaged in a full-court blitzkrieg of stealing American technology, trying to influence our political system, trying to steal secrets at our research universities and so forth. And we are focused on it. We have something we call the China Initiative. We’ve brought a lot of indictments, but it’s something that we also have to expose by letting the business community understand exactly the nature of the threat.”

“Given what you know today about the panoply of abuses internationally against the United States, who’s the bigger threat to America’s election security – Russia, or China?” Ingraham asked.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ag-b...ed-in-a-full-court-blitzkrieg-against-the-u-s

herb749

Remember the story of the 2 Chinese scientists arrested for trying to leave the US with vials of disease tests. Not much was made of it. Didn't become a national story. Why.? Because the media doesn't want people to turn on China. A story like that makes them look bad and they can't have that. I'm becoming fed up with them running cover for China.

Hijinx

China doesn't have to work too hard to steal Industrial secrets.
When American companies open factories in China they take their trade secrets with them and generously offer those secrets to the Chinese.

The question is this. Do Americans want Chinese products because they are cheaper??
Or do American Companies go there because they are interested in more profits.?

It's probably a bit of each, but it's time we started paying more and keeping Americans products and producers in America.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I'm looking forward to Part 2 of Ingraham's interview with Barr this evening. While I was pleased (reassured?) by some of Barr's answers (specifically, the "blitzkrieg" comment of the OP) I wasn't entirely pleased when it came to civil liberties. I'm hoping that reflects Barr's trying to be political in his answers as opposed to actually being lukewarm to the issues Ingraham asked about.

We'll see, I guess.

--- End of line (MCP)