‘Vintage’ Burger King found untouched behind wall in shopping mall

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fast-food fanatics went crazy over a photo of a recently “discovered” Burger King, preserved and appearing almost blemish-free despite being a relic of the past.

The old restaurant was found hidden behind a wall in a Wilmington, Delaware, mall and looked completely untouched.

“A fully intact vintage Burger King was found behind a wall at the Concord Mall in Wilmington, DE. This photo was snapped by Jonathon Pruitt April of 2022,” a user by the name of RealJezebelley tweeted on Thursday.

The tweet has since scored over 18,000 retweets and 187,000 likes.

People loved the blast from the past and commented their shock and amusement.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
At first glance at the title, I thought they had found an actual burger behind a wall and was thinking it was probably still edible. :roflmao:

Reactions: rio

Bluecrqbe

Fast-food fanatics went crazy over a photo of a recently “discovered” Burger King, preserved and appearing almost blemish-free despite being a relic of the past.

The old restaurant was found hidden behind a wall in a Wilmington, Delaware, mall and looked completely untouched.

“A fully intact vintage Burger King was found behind a wall at the Concord Mall in Wilmington, DE. This photo was snapped by Jonathon Pruitt April of 2022,” a user by the name of RealJezebelley tweeted on Thursday.

The tweet has since scored over 18,000 retweets and 187,000 likes.

People loved the blast from the past and commented their shock and amusement.

Good bot, more stories like this

🤖

PeoplesElbow

I could almost deal with it, but when they, and McD, changed the fries and the oils, there wasn't any reason to go there anymore. They ruined the fries.
Nothing has any taste any more imho, the burgers are terrible.

My goto for burger and fries now is Dairy Queen, even get ice cream in a $7 combo.