‘White People’s Kids’ Need To ‘Start Getting Killed’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CNN’s Chris Cuomo: ‘White People’s Kids’ Need To ‘Start Getting Killed’ For Police Reform To Happen

Get out of your bubble Freedo

Number of people shot to death by the police in the United States from 2017 to 2021, by race

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Now do a graph that shows death at the hands of police that the perps weren't breaking the law, weren't resisting arrest, weren't high on drugs or weren't acting in a threatening manner.

Hijinx

I have known this for years. It's nothing new.
It's just that people who have been giving blacks a pass are finally starting to realize this fact.
White people are starting to get tired of being called Racist and White Supremacists by black people who are much more racist themselves.
The old ,My folks were slaves routine is staring to wear a bit thin.

Some white people are starting to wake up. Discipline in schools, shootings in ghetto's, robbery, hate rage and riots have gone on for years and been excused with this po' black folks being picked on BS.
Since Jan' 20th. It's gotten worse for some reason and it appears that under the Biden Administration it will continue even farther.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
FNN's Chrissy just put a target on white children's backs.

I would be blissfully unaware that Fredo even exists if the news outlets I do read didn't give him so much free publicity. I'm convinced they're all in cross-promotion cahoots.