“Can I change my vote?” now trending on Google

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
NEW YORK (77WABC) – According to Google Trends, searches for “can I change my vote after voting” have gone up by 500 percent over the last day in the United States, while searches for “can I change my vote after mail in” have increased 140 percent in that period.

The search “how can I change my vote” was up 80 percent in the last day. Searches for “can I change my vote” spiked sharply after the president’s tweet regarding changing your vote.

Searches for “can I change my vote in Texas” and “can I change my vote in Florida” were up 250 percent and 200 percent respectively in the last hour at the time of writing.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Trump urges Americans to flip their ballots after ‘change my vote’ trends

“Strongly Trending (Google) since immediately after the second debate is CAN I CHANGE MY VOTE? This refers changing it to me. The answer in most states is YES. Go do it,” the president said on Twitter. “Most important Election of your life!”

The Google searches for “change my vote” had the most interest in Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Minnesota and Pennsylvania.

People who searched “change my vote” also searched for “Hunter Biden” and Hunter Biden-related queries, according to Google.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Biden has another speech day like yesterday people are going to think, I'm not voting for Harris.
They should have been thinking that from the beginning.

Joes decline didnt' start in September.