“We are confronting what might be the largest, broadest cover-up in American history,”

limblips

PREMO Member
It does look to me that essentially - they don't trust the Mueller Report and have decided to do it all again, on their own.
It is not that they don't trust it. It doesn't say what they want it to say. They can have their own redo but it should be 100% funded with DNC money.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
they don't trust the Mueller Report

Only insofar as the report did not give them the smoking gun 'Collusion or Obstruction Accusations' Democrats needed to remove Trump from Office

so now they engage in word games over what constitutes 'Obstruction'

like accusations of violations of the 'Emoluments Clause' because some Russian or Chinese National might stay at a Trump Hotel and this constitutes a gift or pay off by a Foreign National

It doesn't say what they want it to say.

:yay:

This_person

It does look to me that essentially - they don't trust the Mueller Report and have decided to do it all again, on their own.
But, in all fairness, if they believe there is a crime it is their responsibility and duty to look into it. On their own.

The problem is, they have no good reason to believe there is a crime, other than "he won" when they didn't want or expect him to. That's not a crime.

How much of this do you think is payback for Pres. Clinton's impeachment and investigations into his dealings pre-presidency? It feels to me like this is almost all based on that.

glhs837

Power with Control
But, in all fairness, if they believe there is a crime it is their responsibility and duty to look into it. On their own.

The problem is, they have no good reason to believe there is a crime, other than "he won" when they didn't want or expect him to. That's not a crime.

How much of this do you think is payback for Pres. Clinton's impeachment and investigations into his dealings pre-presidency? It feels to me like this is almost all based on that.

Nah, it's about current and future power, not past loss of power. Thats what these creatures live for is power. If Trump offered then power or help wih obtaining it like he has has in the past, they would be hanging all over him like they used to.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And it proves how much contempt she has for Democrat voters and how stupid she believes they are, that they don't understand she holds the impeachment hearings gavel.

Hey Democrats? You support a woman who goes on TV every single day and calls you a dumbass. :lol: