“What about all the black-on-black crime that’s happening in the community?”

Crabcatcher79

ah yes the dismissive hand wave'm when you have nothing to counter the FACTS

You didn’t say anything? You just blathered on. And then backed up what I said about defunding and reinvesting the funds into different agencies

show me where anyone said they want to abolish all police forces.

UglyBear

Sapidus aka Crabcatcher79 / StJohns / BlueCubed 2 / Salvdore and others .... has been around numerous yrs spouting this nonsense
I do have a theory on those people.
I now suspect that Sapidus and (maybe?) tranny are actually two different people, with Jurgo the latest re-incarnation of Sappy.
Here’s my argument for this:
  1. Sappy, in the later years, while an absolute a-hole, was sometimes quite humorous and witty. When he argued, he went the nasty route, instead of admitting he lost. Mostly he was argumentative for argument’s sake, like pure trolling.
  2. Jurgo has almost exactly same qualities as late Sappy, with reduced nastiness. I think he was tired of being hated, and just distilled Sappy to “lovable a-hole” persona — which I, along with several other people, seem to like
  3. Crabcatcher is dumb, apparently horrible person IRL, and can’t argue his way out of a wet paper bag. He (?) doesn’t know when to let go, and will incessantly spew DNC talking points, weather they fit or not.
Sappy/Jurgo I will happily have a beer with, probably argue like heck with just for the f’ing point of it, and have a good time. All the while being on the lookout for him spitting in my beer when I’m not looking, just for sh*ts and grins.
Crabcatcher is just ... ew. Probably sad lonely angry person who found escape in Dem politics.

Last edited:

Crabcatcher79

That is one persons opinion.
That’s not what the majority say.
I do have a theory on those people.
I now suspect that Sapidus and (maybe?) tranny are actually two different people, with Jurgo the latest re-incarnation of Sappy.
Here’s my argument for this:
  1. Sappy, in the later years, while an absolute a-hole, was sometimes quite humorous and witty. When he argued, he went the nasty route, instead of admitting he lost. Mostly he was argumentative for argument’s sake, like pure trolling.
  2. Jurgo has almost exactly same qualities as late Sappy, with reduced nastiness. I think he was tired of being hated, and just distilled Sappy to “lovable a-hole” persona — which I, along with several other people, seem to
  3. Crabcatcher is dumb, apparently horrible person IRL, and can’t argue his way out of a wet paper bag. He (?) doesn’t know when to let go, and will incessantly spew DNC talking points, weather they fit or not.
Sappy/Jurgo I will happily have a beer with, probably argue like heck with just for the f’ing point of it, and have a good time. All the while being on the lookout for him spitting in my beer when I’m not looking, just for sh*ts and grins.
Crabcatcher is just ... ew. Probably sad lonely angry person who found escape in Dem politics.

You guys should all get back on your meds. You all talk about hearing voices and hallucinate imaginary people who you ascribe multiple personalities to.

You really flatter yourselves that anyone would waste that much time on you.

It’s more likely people realize the group think and denial of all truth and facts gets tiresome and people leave quickly. Not to mention the excuses made for all of Trumps idiotic behavior.

If you dare have a different opinion you’re automatically deemed a libtard or snowflake.

Your worldview and social circles must be myopic.

Crabcatcher79

now you add ALL .... you are engaging in pedantic word games,

but to answer you comment right off of Black Matters Web Site

#DefundThePolice

May 30, 2020

We call for a national defunding of police.

WTF don you think ' National Means '

I understand national. What you don’t understand is that defund and abolish are not the same thing whether locally or nationally.
It is redirecting portions of police funds to better meet the needs of the community.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I've heard of people that have problems with reading comprehension.

But this may be the first case of a problem with "Writing Comprehension" that I've ever witnessed.
Fascinating, isn't it? :lmao:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I now suspect that Sapidus and (maybe?) tranny are actually two different people,

Yes TJ / Transporter is one person ........ with a very distinct condescending writing style

Sapidus has a different writing style, while also condescending and dismissive .... he likes to play pedantic passive / aggressive word games

if you don't support AntiFA you are a fascist and support Trump
why are you embarrassed to publicly support Trump
[at a time when Antifa types were showing up on people's front lawns rioting or assaulting Trump Supporters in public - ya go to punch a Nazi Right :sshrug: Sapidus was trying to spin it like Trump Supporters were embarrassed ]

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What you don’t understand is that defund and abolish are not the same thing whether locally or nationally.
It is redirecting portions of police funds to better meet the needs of the community.

I understand perfectly the statement is written right on the BLM Website

YOU and others like you are trying to spin the conversation and are back pedaling as fast as you can, when you figured out, Main St American's are not interested in your fascist take over traditional law enforcement, de evolving into something like the Rapper Warlord of the CHAZ / CHOP that was passing out AR-15's and shooting teenagers, beating people [not the Warlord persea but others who armed themselves and self appointed themselves ' The Law '

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
... de evolving into something like the Rapper Warlord of the CHAZ / CHOP that was passing out AR-15's and shooting teenagers, beating people [not the Warlord persea but others who armed themselves and self appointed themselves ' The Law '

AKA... Leftist Utopia!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I've heard of people that have problems with reading comprehension.

But this may be the first case of a problem with "Writing Comprehension" that I've ever witnessed.
Well he did make it up out of whole cloth and that uses a completely different part of the brain.

glhs837

Power with Control
Maybe if they painted Black Lives Matter on MLK street it would stop this.

Capital Idea, Sir!!!! I recommend you approach the Mayor of that fine city and see if she will let you!!!

Yesterday as i left my office I saw across the street a group of homeless people grilling on the patio of a hotel.(the Hotel is closed due to Covid) My dog stopped to pee on a bush near them. One of the guys nodded his head at me and I did the same.

Then one of the guys ran over got in my face and said " what are you staring at white boy" " I'm not scared of your muscles" "Staring at me cuz im black"

I said i was waiting for my dog to finish peeing and he continued yelling at me without a mask on well with three feet of me. .

I took out my phone and called the police. I explained the situation to the dispatcher

They arrived within 2 minutes and the man was still within my view but about a block away at the park.

I explained the situation. The office said we cant do anything about a man yelling at you.

I said well what about these people clearly trespassing and cooking on private property.

He said he couldn't do anything unless the hotel complained. I told him the hotel was closed. He said
' let me explain to you the difference between public and private property in a very condescending tone.

Then he said there is nothing he can do.

Thus was a frustrating interaction with police and a waste of everyones time and resources.

Perhaps the idea of defunding the police so that the dispatcher would have sent someone who could actually offer assistance to a man with obvious mental problems or perhaps the fir department to put out the grill.

Instead an office who didnt want to get involved and do his job responded.

This is what defunding the police means. Send the appropriate people to the appropriate situation. Engage with the people instead of put up roadblocks as to why they can't get involved

So, your non-police intervener type person, who does that look like? And when they go to talk to the man who sounds about a second away from perpetrating violence upon you, who only glanced his way, what do think might happen? I imagine that, having zippo authority, the best case is that the man with the problem tells your intervener to eff off and die. At worst, he decides to help your intervener do just that... And wham, now you need some police.

glhs837

Power with Control
And by the way, CrabbyPatty, you quoted the bad man as saying "staring at me cause I'm black". Now, maybe it's an overreach to think he might be black because he says so, it's possible he's not black and just thinks that....

Crabcatcher79

Capital Idea, Sir!!!! I recommend you approach the Mayor of that fine city and see if she will let you!!!

So, your non-police intervener type person, who does that look like? And when they go to talk to the man who sounds about a second away from perpetrating violence upon you, who only glanced his way, what do think might happen? I imagine that, having zippo authority, the best case is that the man with the problem tells your intervener to eff off and die. At worst, he decides to help your intervener do just that... And wham, now you need some police.

If they budgeted money for social services instead of a tank or flash bangs perhaps someone could have given him some counseling. Made sure he was mentally stable and had a place to live. Those were the most likely reasons he was lashing out. .