“What about all the black-on-black crime that’s happening in the community?”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As police across the country are pulling back amid a wave of angry protests and violent rioting, an 11-year-old boy was shot and killed during a family cookout on the Fourth of July in Washington, D.C. Police are offering $25,000 for information leading to an arrest. The victim, identified as Davon McNeal, reportedly loved football. He was shot in the head in Anacostia and pronounced dead at a local hospital, FOX 5 D.C. reported. One of his grandfathers lamented black-on-black crime and criticized Black Lives Matter for ignoring it.

“Everybody’s just saying they’re just tired – tired of the shootings in the community,” John Ayala, McNeal’s paternal grandfather, told FOX 5. “Everybody’s running around here thinking they’re Uzi-toting, dope-sucking, psychopathic killing machines and they’re just destroying lives.”

“We’re protesting for months, for weeks, saying, ‘Black Lives Matter, Black Lives Matter.’ Black lives matter it seems like, only when a police officer shoots a black person,” Ayala lamented, bitterly. “What about all the black-on-black crime that’s happening in the community?”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...ter-only-when-a-cop-pulls-the-trigger-n609060

BOP

As police across the country are pulling back amid a wave of angry protests and violent rioting, an 11-year-old boy was shot and killed during a family cookout on the Fourth of July in Washington, D.C. Police are offering $25,000 for information leading to an arrest. The victim, identified as Davon McNeal, reportedly loved football. He was shot in the head in Anacostia and pronounced dead at a local hospital, FOX 5 D.C. reported. One of his grandfathers lamented black-on-black crime and criticized Black Lives Matter for ignoring it.

“Everybody’s just saying they’re just tired – tired of the shootings in the community,” John Ayala, McNeal’s paternal grandfather, told FOX 5. “Everybody’s running around here thinking they’re Uzi-toting, dope-sucking, psychopathic killing machines and they’re just destroying lives.”

“We’re protesting for months, for weeks, saying, ‘Black Lives Matter, Black Lives Matter.’ Black lives matter it seems like, only when a police officer shoots a black person,” Ayala lamented, bitterly. “What about all the black-on-black crime that’s happening in the community?”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...ter-only-when-a-cop-pulls-the-trigger-n609060
Well clearly he's an Uncle Tom...how dare he question the beneficent entity that is BLM (BoweL Movement)!?

limblips

So a $25K reward. When they defund the police will rewards still be offered or will we have to start a GoFundMe?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
As police across the country are pulling back amid a wave of angry protests and violent rioting, an 11-year-old boy was shot and killed during a family cookout on the Fourth of July in Washington, D.C. :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: .

“What about all the black-on-black crime that’s happening in the community?”
Doesn't count especially if we can get a pass for blaming "systemic racism".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I feel for these people, and then I remember that they voted for the situation they have. They could change it if they wanted to.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Watching Fox-5 last night, I saw an interview with one of the mothers that lost a child within the past couple years. I found it just a little ironic that now all of a sudden the community wants/needs to work with the police.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Watching Fox-5 last night, I saw an interview with one of the mothers that lost a child within the past couple years. I found it just a little ironic that now all of a sudden the community wants/needs to work with the police.

They want a perfect world where cops protect them, but don't get in their business. Cops are supposed to automatically know who the bad guys are, and the only way they can do that is to have community policing so the cops can get to know the residents. But they don't like having the popo around, and the Mayors of these shitholes don't want to pay for it, and the residents keep electing these Mayors, so here we are.

I hate to say it's their own fault, but....it's their own fault.

stgislander

PREMO Member
They want a perfect world where cops protect them, but don't get in their business. Cops are supposed to automatically know who the bad guys are, and the only way they can do that is to have community policing so the cops can get to know the residents. But they don't like having the popo around, and the Mayors of these shitholes don't want to pay for it, and the residents keep electing these Mayors, so here we are.

I hate to say it's their own fault, but....it's their own fault.
In her defense, she admitted that they (the community) needed to work with the police.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
There will be no police to be worked with if her Party gets their way and defunds them.

Look at the Chaz Some Rapper Militant will fill the power vacuum .... passing out AR-15, shooting Teens cruising in a stolen suv

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Crabcatcher79

Yesterday as i left my office I saw across the street a group of homeless people grilling on the patio of a hotel.(the Hotel is closed due to Covid) My dog stopped to pee on a bush near them. One of the guys nodded his head at me and I did the same.

Then one of the guys ran over got in my face and said " what are you staring at white boy" " I'm not scared of your muscles" "Staring at me cuz im black"

I said i was waiting for my dog to finish peeing and he continued yelling at me without a mask on well with three feet of me. .

I took out my phone and called the police. I explained the situation to the dispatcher

They arrived within 2 minutes and the man was still within my view but about a block away at the park.

I explained the situation. The office said we cant do anything about a man yelling at you.

I said well what about these people clearly trespassing and cooking on private property.

He said he couldn't do anything unless the hotel complained. I told him the hotel was closed. He said
' let me explain to you the difference between public and private property in a very condescending tone.

Then he said there is nothing he can do.

Thus was a frustrating interaction with police and a waste of everyones time and resources.

Perhaps the idea of defunding the police so that the dispatcher would have sent someone who could actually offer assistance to a man with obvious mental problems or perhaps the fir department to put out the grill.

Instead an office who didnt want to get involved and do his job responded.

This is what defunding the police means. Send the appropriate people to the appropriate situation. Engage with the people instead of put up roadblocks as to why they can't get involved

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yesterday as i left my office I saw across the street a group of homeless people grilling on the patio of a hotel.

Then one of the guys ran over and said " what are you staring at white boy" "Staring at me cuz im black"

I took out my phone and called the police. I explained the situation to the dispatcher

They arrived within 2 minutes and the man was still within my view but about a block away at the park.

I explained the situation. The office said we cant do anything about a man yelling at you.

I said well what about these people clearly trespassing and cooking on private property.

So why are you harrassing that poor black man you racist piece of $#!&?

What the #### is your problem Karen?

Leave the black people alone you moronic bigot!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Grampy shouldn't air the dirty laundry. He should know better than to do that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yesterday as i left my office I saw across the street a group of homeless people grilling on the patio of a hotel.(the Hotel is closed due to Covid) My dog stopped to pee on a bush near them. One of the guys nodded his head at me and I did the same.

Then one of the guys ran over got in my face and said " what are you staring at white boy" " I'm not scared of your muscles" "Staring at me cuz im black"

I said i was waiting for my dog to finish peeing and he continued yelling at me without a mask on well with three feet of me. .

He said he couldn't do anything unless the hotel complained. I told him the hotel was closed. He said
' let me explain to you the difference between public and private property in a very condescending tone.

Then he said there is nothing he can do.

Thus was a frustrating interaction with police and a waste of everyones time and resources.

Perhaps the idea of defunding the police so that the dispatcher would have sent someone who could actually offer assistance to a man with obvious mental problems or perhaps the fir department to put out the grill.

Instead an office who didnt want to get involved and do his job responded.

This is what defunding the police means. Send the appropriate people to the appropriate situation. Engage with the people instead of put up roadblocks as to why they can't get involved

What do you think the "appropriate" response should have been?

You called the police because someone yelled at you. Really?

Or did you call the police because they were cooking on property that didn't belong to you and was none of your business?

Or perhaps you ASSumed they were homeless and wanted someone to.....what? Run them off? Lock them up?

And of course it didn't occur to you that this might be the only way these people get a hot meal - illegal grilling. So of course you want the authorities to come and make them stop. This is one of the more Karen things I've seen someone admit to.

You say the officer "didn't want to do his job" - what job would that be? Tell them to stop yelling at you? After they had already stopped and were a block away?

WHITE LIBERALS ARE THE WORST!

Defunding the police means exactly that: defunding the police. It's not a code word or a dog whistle. It's plain English that has been confirmed by the cities that are actually doing it - as in, dramatically decreasing the police budget and disbanding policing units. You appear to be the only human in this country that doesn't understand what "defund the police" means.