“Yeah, I’m Not Sure This Is Going To Work”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Twitter user coll, also known as Colleen, posted a screenshot of a conversation she had with Matt, who she first got in touch with on the dating app Hinge. They seemingly exchanged phone numbers and moved away from the app and Colleen thought that it would be a good idea to meet up.

She offered to go for a cup of coffee and suggested they go to Starbucks, which is a popular place to go get drinks as it offers a big variety to choose from and there are a lot of them, so it is easier to find a location that would be comfortable to reach for the both of them.

“Yeah, I’m Not Sure This Is Going To Work”: Woman Invites A Guy To Meet At Starbucks For The First Date And He Is Disgusted

The tweet went viral and the guy saw the screenshot and was not impressed​

“Yeah, I’m Not Sure This Is Going To Work”: Woman Invites A Guy To Meet At Starbucks For The First Date And He Is Disgusted

phreddyp

Why you all be raggin on this guy , he has a goal in life and doesn't want to get in a relationship with a girl who is willing to spend $6 bucks on a mocha latte cat piss coffee. First impressions matter just like elections. Most likely they both just saved themselves a lot of pain.

glhs837

Power with Control
Why you all be raggin on this guy , he has a goal in life and doesn't want to get in a relationship with a girl who is willing to spend $6 bucks on a mocha latte cat piss coffee. First impressions matter just like elections. Most likely they both just saved themselves a lot of pain.

And that fine, but being a dick about it is the issue, not his choice in deciding not to meet her.

phreddyp

Bullsh*t women always want you to say what you think, but when you do, and they don't like it they have to go to great lengths to prove that you are the ass*ole because the problem certainly COULD NOT be them !

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bullsh*t women always want you to say what you think,

Right, so when you show your douchebag real self we can move on and not waste anymore time on you.

I appreciate this guy's honesty and the woman should be thankful. He could have strung her along for months before he whipped out the douchebag, but instead he did it before she put too much time into it. Good for him!

phreddyp

Right, so when you show your douchebag real self we can move on and not waste anymore time on you.

I appreciate this guy's honesty and the woman should be thankful. He could have strung her along for months before he whipped out the douchebag, but instead he did it before she put too much time into it. Good for him!
Exactly , she didn't need to post except she wanted verification she was not the problem it could have just been between them. But she was, according to his standards. They were not a good match to say the least!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Exactly , she didn't need to post except she wanted verification she was not the problem it could have just been between them. But she was, according to his standards. They were not a good match to say the least!

But don't these things make your teeth hurt? In this "look at meeeee :starcat: " era of social media, all these wacks post their Ls to complete strangers for attention and validation. I look at them and think, good grief are you even old enough to be dating???

phreddyp

But don't these things make your teeth hurt? In this "look at meeeee :starcat: " era of social media, all these wacks post their Ls to complete strangers for attention and validation. I look at them and think, good grief are you even old enough to be dating???
Not my teeth , but my mind is boggled about why someone would post this crap on social media.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm a bit old fashioned. When I got interested in Anita, it was her decision where things would go.

This guy is showing early signs of being a controlling a-hole.