$1,000,000,000,000 WINNING!!!!!!!!!

transporter

Your Monthly Treasury Report was just released!!!

Are you ready for it?!?!? Got your drums rolling????

For FY 2019 thru August, the federal deficit is now $1,067,156,000!!!!!!!

For those who can't understand or can't follow:

1. YTD (with one more month to go) 2019's deficit is about 37% higher than last year's deficit.

2. We are in the longest economic expansion this country has ever experienced, we have relatively low unemployment, we have relatively low inflation...and we are running a $1T deficit.

3. Donald Trump promised you he would fix this...like everything else he touches....it is worse.

4. The tax cuts are most assuredly NOT "paying for themselves".

This is what the ignorati refer to as WINNING!!! (???????????????????????????????????)

Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

Your Monthly Treasury Report was just released!!!

Are you ready for it?!?!? Got your drums rolling????

For FY 2019 thru August, the federal deficit is now $1,067,156!!!!!!!

For those who can't understand or can't follow:

1. YTD (with one more month to go) 2019's deficit is about 37% higher than last year's deficit.

2. We are in the longest economic expansion this country has ever experienced, we have relatively low unemployment, we have relatively low inflation...and we are running a $1T deficit.

3. Donald Trump promised you he would fix this...like everything else he touches....it is worse.

4. The tax cuts are most assuredly NOT "paying for themselves".

This is what the ignorati refer to as WINNING!!! (???????????????????????????????????)

I think you're off by a few zeros.

That number ($1,067,156) is in millions at the top of the chart.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Math and numbers is not Tranny's forte. Especially since it put $1 billion, $1,000,000,000., in its title.

transporter

I think you're off by a few zeros.

That number ($1,067,156) is in millions at the top of the chart.

Yep...you are right...copied the number from the table and forgot to add the extra zeros...

Of course, that isn't the point...the point is that the deficit has now topped $1t....after a 10 year expansion...after it had started shrinking again...in a period of low unemployment and low inflation and during the Presidency of a man who proclaimed "ONLY" he could fix this.

He and the Republicans with their pathetic minions claimed the tax cuts would stimulate massive growth (never happened) and that they would pay for themselves (could never happen).

You will note that NO ONE generally comments on these reports.

Comrade GURPS, Hijinx, Gilligan (that dumbf* who thinks he knows economics), Stislander (that dumbf* who hates Keynesian economics but loves tax cuts and spending increases!!!), Hijinx, This_person (who proclaims to understand the Constitution and the "rule of law" but doesn't know the difference between a rule and a law), spitbubble, birddog..none of them...they don't read these because the facts of the economy in this country don't fit with their Trump is God narrative. It also doesn't fit because most of this that is currently happening is exactly what I told then was going to happen a year ago.

Trump IS a buffoon...Trump IS inept...Trump IS incompetent...Trump IS unfit...and Trump has done significant damage to this country's standing worldwide. He has not made America Great (Again or at all) He has made American weaker and less significant.

The ignorati types can't handle being shown that they were complete suckers for believing in Trump...or believing Trump.

Trump is everything everyone else told them he was....and worse.

Burnthings

Yep...you are right...copied the number from the table and forgot to add the extra zeros...

Of course, that isn't the point...the point is that the deficit has now topped $1t....after a 10 year expansion...after it had started shrinking again...in a period of low unemployment and low inflation and during the Presidency of a man who proclaimed "ONLY" he could fix this.

He and the Republicans with their pathetic minions claimed the tax cuts would stimulate massive growth (never happened) and that they would pay for themselves (could never happen).

You will note that NO ONE generally comments on these reports.

Comrade GURPS, Hijinx, Gilligan (that dumbf* who thinks he knows economics), Stislander (that dumbf* who hates Keynesian economics but loves tax cuts and spending increases!!!), Hijinx, This_person (who proclaims to understand the Constitution and the "rule of law" but doesn't know the difference between a rule and a law), spitbubble, birddog..none of them...they don't read these because the facts of the economy in this country don't fit with their Trump is God narrative. It also doesn't fit because most of this that is currently happening is exactly what I told then was going to happen a year ago.

Trump IS a buffoon...Trump IS inept...Trump IS incompetent...Trump IS unfit...and Trump has done significant damage to this country's standing worldwide. He has not made America Great (Again or at all) He has made American weaker and less significant.

The ignorati types can't handle being shown that they were complete suckers for believing in Trump...or believing Trump.

Trump is everything everyone else told them he was....and worse.
How can they see you from their safe space ignore bubble?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Took the most magnificent drive on 40 today, with bluffs and pink mountains and painted desert in the background. And our RV park here in Gallup is OUTSTANDING! For dinner they gave us some of the best house smoked ribs I've ever had.

😄

Love it! There is life beyond politics. Safe travels, y’all. :)

Reactions: BOP

Midnightrider

Good economy - Obama did that.
Bad deficits - Trump did that.

See how that works?
I didn’t give Obama credit for the economy. I implied that he and trump are the same guy in running up deficits during their terms.

Credit where credit is due and all

Midnightrider

Took the most magnificent drive on 40 today, with bluffs and pink mountains and painted desert in the background. And our RV park here in Gallup is OUTSTANDING! For dinner they gave us some of the best house smoked ribs I've ever had.

😄
And that is how Trumpers can continue to support him, they ignore, excuse, justify and turn on their trumper superpower; denial

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

😄

Better than Bear Creek?

gemma_rae

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Because that’s The important part.....

It couldn’t be the trillion dollar deficit the orange Obama gave us, could it?
Really, it's no Presidents fault. It is par for the course and must occur in a fiat currency system run and manged by a private central bank. Until we return to issuing our own US currency again, at zero interest, the debt, and deficit, will always continue to rise. It is unavoidable.

CPUSA

And that is how Trumpers can continue to support him, they ignore, excuse, justify and turn on their trumper superpower; denial
And we learned it from the Obamanation

Stop leaving out the important parts as to why this is happening.
2 wrongs don't make a right...whoever said Trumpers were trying to correct 8 years of wrong?
The unwashed masses made it look so fun, we just had to try it....

So...don't blame the effects...look hard at the cause...

PsyOps

Pixelated
So...don't blame the effects...look hard at the cause...

It's all really selective outrage. You remember Obama's "it's unpatriotic" in reference to the debt; then went on to rack up more debt than any previous president (all combined I believe some claimed). So many things president promise that never come to fruition because, once they get into that office, they realize the problem is far more complication than they anticipated - like Obama promising to close Gitmo or "end" these wars.

As long as our government continues to grow we will have deficits and debt. We just don't have the tax base to sustain the spending. And I don't see anyone willing to give up anything to shrink the size of government; not even Trump.

Midnightrider

It's all really selective outrage. You remember Obama's "it's unpatriotic" in reference to the debt; then went on to rack up more debt than any previous president (all combined I believe some claimed). So many things president promise that never come to fruition because, once they get into that office, they realize the problem is far more complication than they anticipated - like Obama promising to close Gitmo or "end" these wars.

As long as our government continues to grow we will have deficits and debt. We just don't have the tax base to sustain the spending. And I don't see anyone willing to give up anything to shrink the size of government; not even Trump.
It is selective outrage. You get shown a report that indicates trump has run up a $1T deficit so far this year and all you guys want to do is talk about Obama.

I was against deficit spending under Obama, and I am against it now.......nothing selective about it.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It is selective outrage. You get shown a report that indicates trump has run up a $1T deficit so far this year and all you guys want to do is talk about Obama.

I was against deficit spending under Obama, and I am against it now.......nothing selective about it.

Hmmm... must've hit the mark with you. What makes you think I was talking about you? Unless you were feeling I was talking about you.

My point is................. The left, who said nothing about Obama racking his debt, after he called it unpatriotic (calling Bush unpatriotic), are now outraged over Trump's debt. I will say that presidents inherit what they inherit. Obama inherited a massive government, amassed under Bush. Trump inherited an even larger sized government from Obama. We should totally expect there to be deficits and debt under governments that are as massive as ours. None of them want to tackle it because no one wants to give up their pet projects or agencies.

Midnightrider

Hmmm... must've hit the mark with you. What makes you think I was talking about you? Unless you were feeling I was talking about you.

My point is................. The left, who said nothing about Obama racking his debt, after he called it unpatriotic (calling Bush unpatriotic), are now outraged over Trump's debt. I will say that presidents inherit what they inherit. Obama inherited a massive government, amassed under Bush. Trump inherited an even larger sized government from Obama. We should totally expect there to be deficits and debt under governments that are as massive as ours. None of them want to tackle it because no one wants to give up their pet projects or agencies.
No, we should expect our leaders to make the hard decisions and try to reduce our deficit. You don’t inherit deficit, you inherit debt. Deficit indicates an ongoing issue.

And the only mark you ‘hit’ with respect to selective outrage is yourself. Again you go on about the left and Obama when trump issued the tax cut and signed the spending bills that resulted in this deficit.