1 punch knockout street fight

RPMDAD

a little bit of a sucker punch, but it seemed to work, definitely took out that dude who was bigger than him.

glhs837

Power with Control
a little bit of a sucker punch, but it seemed to work, definitely took out that dude who was bigger than him.

My older brother taught me early to recognize first that there was going to be a fight, and if there's no way to avoid that, no way around it, then take steps to ensure you won it. "Fairs for cards", he told me, fighting's for winning. All this movie fighting is silly. Land a punch then let the other guy catch his breath? Stupid.

That other guy looked like an alien as he collapsed......

b23hqb

PREMO Member
My older brother taught me early to recognize first that there was going to be a fight, and if there's no way to avoid that, no way around it, then take steps to ensure you won it. "Fairs for cards", he told me, fighting's for winning. All this movie fighting is silly. Land a punch then let the other guy catch his breath? Stupid.

That other guy looked like an alien as he collapsed......

Amen. If you have to do it, do it to win as quickly as possible. Looks like the black dude was telling the smaller dude how bad it was going to be.......:killingme

Shutout

Nice punch. It looks like maybe the smaller guy has done this before. Watch him. Right after the punch he starts to evade a potentially counter.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Nice punch. It looks like maybe the smaller guy has done this before. Watch him. Right after the punch he starts to evade a potentially counter.

And you see the other guy that was going to help jump back. The big guy got jumped.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Could this punch have been the start of the current "knock out" game by the black communi-TUH! against what appears to be non-black victims in retaliation for the big dude being cold cocked?:yahoo: