1 way to avoid the Black Friday crowds

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Memphis is nice this time of year, said no sane person ever. No doubt these looters were triggered by the name of the mall, causing them to uncontrollably steal as much stuff as they could carry.

All the police have to do is offer a nice reward for anyone IDing the suspects. With a group that large, someone is bound to run their yapper.
Memphis police are still looking for nearly two dozen shoplifters who stormed a local Walmart on Sunday and took off with some high-priced items. According to records, 22 suspects entered the store by breaking a window at the Automotive entrance. The suspects allegedly stole multiple items including speakers, two flat-screen TVs, shop vacuums, car batteries, and two Black Panther toy scooters. According to the police report obtained by WREG, store security told MPD there were armed shoplifters wearing face masks in the Automotive Section.

PJay

And so begins the terror.

This madness is why I get all my shopping done early..groceries stocked and Christmas stuff.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For you consideration ...

I love this comment ......

"I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation."

SamSpade

I actually thought that Black Friday crowds were slowly disappearing as retailers begin the offer deals before Thanksgiving and so much stuff gets bought ONLINE. When I know I can beat an in person deal with one online, you know which one wins.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I actually thought that Black Friday crowds were slowly disappearing as retailers begin the offer deals before Thanksgiving and so much stuff gets bought ONLINE. When I know I can beat an in person deal with one online, you know which one wins.

Shopping for holiday deals on Thanksgiving Day is a thing of the past, as major retailers will remain closed for the holiday again this year.

Stores are no longer opening in the middle of the night on Black Friday, with most opening their doors a few hours earlier than usual and some even opening at their regular times.

Holiday shopping patterns have changed, according to the National Retail Federation, with more shoppers starting earlier in the month of November, and even in October.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

"I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation."
:lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

I see this same comment in a lot of articles dealing with urban dwelling criminals. By now it's a cut & paste thing. The irony of the comment will sadly be lost on many who choose to ignore facts. But whatcha gonna do?

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron

That paragraph certainly describes the black folk in my hometown when I was growing up in the 60's and 70's.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I’m wondering when Black Friday turns into Swarm Friday and they just continue stealing ####.

gemma_rae

And never forget, the black community discovered this country and built it single handedly from the ground up. It wasn't until later that white supremacists arrived and sat idly by.

This means that blacks brought plagues, sickness, and death to the native Americans and now owe billions of trillions in reparations to the surviving native American tribes of America.

Pay up you deadbeat Negros!

Hijinx

So here we have at least 20 people in a snatch and grab.
I doubt there is anyone in this forum who know 20 people who would participate in something like this. yet in black neighborhoods it doesn't seem to be a problem finding them.

Does it make me racist to say this.?
We have seen this over and over and it appears to be the same usual suspects.
Am I racist for saying so? It seems to sometimes be a community involvement, with many in the community joining in. Should we just ignore the fact that so many people are involved from the same community or should we just ignore it so we won't be accused of racism.