1-Year-Old Boy Shot, Killed in DC: Police

GregV814

9:30 last night, Central Ave. & Southern Avenue.

The Mayor says this wont be tolerated. Snitches Get Stitches.

Take your pick.

WingsOfGold

The Mayor says this wont be tolerated. Snitches Get Stitches.
Bullshit, a cop dindu it so who cares? :mad:

Reactions: BOP

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Imagine if these cretins doing the shooting knew how to aim or had any sort of target discipline? 49 rounds discharged in a crowded night club. 1 person shot in the toe. The other got 1 in their ass. More people were injured stampeding out of the place.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I thought it was all nonviolent offenders

Lies :mad:

and I have first hand knowledge of this... there is the narrative they tell the public and the one that actually happens.

I don't have the tolerance to post a bunch of articles but here is an example of something rather local.

Police identify suspect in shooting of 7-11 clerk | Crime and Courts | somdnews.com

^ run the man arrested in Maryland Judicial case search. Not only did he serve little time but was arrested for violating his community supervisor over and over...and over and over again and kept getting out.

This is happening EVERYWHERE....

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

Imagine if these cretins doing the shooting knew how to aim or had any sort of target discipline? 49 rounds discharged in a crowded night club. 1 person shot in the toe. The other got 1 in their ass. More people were injured stampeding out of the place.
I've OFTEN thought of this, I KNOW it would take more than 200 of the bastards to ever come and take what's mine. Like fish in a barrel, on the plus side most of the animals have no idea where the bullet comes out of. Any given weekend in Chicago news.... 79 shot 6 died. WTF are they using BB guns or .17 cal???

Hijinx

It's my belief that the ones dying in those shootings in Chicago are not even the ones who were shot at, but innocent children and bystanders hit by the spray.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
It's my belief that the ones dying in those shootings in Chicago are not even the ones who were shot at, but innocent children and bystanders hit by the spray.

I can say in Baltimore, about 6 years ago - I was with a group who ran every single shooter and victim's name from a list and came up with an insanely high number of those released under the supervision of parole and probation were shooting each other. 😕

For months my division sent these lists out to us so one day we split up the list of 400 +/- names and ran them all for the year... nothing against policy for doing what we did and even the governor mentioned our research in one of his speeches.

I don't know, even to this day, if our division head wanted to punch us or hug us for revealing that... but soon after, we were no longer provided those lists. :roflmao:

p.s. I just retired

It is a sad reality but in D.C. it does seem innocent victims get caught in the crossfire.

Bare-ya-cuda

So far I haven’t heard any mention if the father and his brother who was driving and riding in the car had any gang affiliation. I haven’t done any searches just watching local news. I doubt this was a random targeting of the occupants of that vehicle.

mitzi

So far I haven’t heard any mention if the father and his brother who was driving and riding in the car had any gang affiliation. I haven’t done any searches just watching local news. I doubt this was a random targeting of the occupants of that vehicle.

All I've heard was that he was distraught. I seriously doubt it was random either. It used to be these types of people had a code about kids. Not anymore.