10 year challenge

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Is it still funny if it's true?

Thanks for 2+ decades of misery Danny boy.

Grumpy

Is it still funny if it's true?

Thanks for 2+ decades of misery Danny boy.

And it will continue until he's gone. Problems with the team?? Let me throw money out there for vets beyond their prime..Problems with the stadium??Let me throw as little money as I can to take care of that..Oh, my stadium crew can't do the work cheaply enough..let me fire em all(and he did that last spring) The grass gone during a playoff game(10,15 years ago), lets get by with 5k instead of the 45k that was needed. Railing breaking and falling on Jalen Hurts among others, didn't matter that they knew it was a problem last year, maybe thats why he fired his stadium crew and had his new 'small disadvantaged company' stadium crew use zip ties..and the list is a mile long of maintenance done in the cheapest possible way.

Grumpy

They're going back to DC anyway. Why fix a shithole section 8 apartment when the tenants are moving out?
Ideally, the RFK plot would be the best but they may have to make the same concessions to DC that they made with PG and end up with another substandard stadium. My bet is the stadium will end up in Va.

Grumpy

Dan the man needs to dump the former team from DC to Murlin back to DC and focus on his stained legacy, Clinton Portis' pending incarceration ruining the team's legacy and hide. An added bonus is we won't have former Dallas Kowpokes, Troy Acheman and his life partner Joe Buck, Nasal Chris Collinsworth, Darryl Johnson snarling their hatred for the team.
I seem to remember at the start of this football season, Clinton was part of the radio broadcast team..did that continue all year with him under an indictment?

OccamsRazor

Meh. Everyone cries about how bad their team is and how they never do well. That is until they look at the history of the Detroit Lions :p

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Word on the street is the push is for the new stadium to be in Maryland in the Oxon Cove area, basically across the beltway from MGM National Harbor.

Grumpy

Word on the street is the push is for the new stadium to be in Maryland in the Oxon Cove area, basically across the beltway from MGM National Harbor.
They've had a scale model of what they want to build for 18-24 months(maybe longer), they just can't get the 'deal' they want yet.