Gorgeous Day Today !!

Jameo

What?!
And I have off today!:biggrin: :banana: Ya'll enjoy being stuck indoors, while I'm outside finishing up a little yard work, maybe a little fishing this afternoon :bubble:

K

Kizzy

It has been one year ago today that the Tornado hit La Plata, Hughesville and Prince Frederick.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yesterday was gorgeous too! We were out on the bike most of the day, today is another great day for a putt!

J

justhangn

Top of morning to ya........boy is it a good day to play hookie!!

:cool:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by justhangn
Top of morning to ya........boy is it a good day to play hookie!!

I'm starting to feel a little *cough..choke...cough* under the weather. :frown: Not sure if I can make it through the rest of this day...:wink: ...

K

Kain99

Originally posted by IM4Change
It has been one year ago today that the Tornado hit La Plata, Hughesville and Prince Frederick.

Yeah, but look at the bright side..... It's a beautiful day and Laplata has recovered. :biggrin:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by laureng
I'm starting to feel a little *cough..choke...cough* under the weather. :frown: Not sure if I can make it through the rest of this day...:wink: ...

I think Dean may been some help taking care of ya today. :howdy: I'll volunteer to help. :smile:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I think Dean may been some help taking care of ya today. :howdy: I'll volunteer to help. :smile:

You're on! I'm quite a handful sometimes anyway...so LOOK OUT when I'm ill!! Lol!!

J

justhangn

You're on! I'm quite a handful sometimes anyway...so LOOK OUT when I'm ill!! Lol!!

Smacking the tagteam thoughts out of my mind :biggrin:

When are you leaving work?

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Smacking the tagteam thoughts out of my mind :biggrin:

When are you leaving work?

:roflmao: Probably not leaving as early as I'd like, hehe, but it's a nice thought! If I'd have been smart I would have just called out all together. :stupid: Ahhh well, I have lots of days off coming up, and a week at Sandals...can't complain!! I really should save my leave for when our house is ready, but dagggggg a day like today makes that hard to do!

J

justhangn

Ahhh well, I have lots of days off coming up, and a week at Sandals...can't complain!! I really should save my leave for when our house is ready, but dagggggg a day like today makes that hard to do!

There will be other days just a nice........I bet you two are just dieing to get into your house.

:cheers: :cheers:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
There will be other days just a nice........I bet you two are just dieing to get into your house.

:cheers: :cheers:

Oh gaawwwwwwwdddddddddd, if I don't get in there soon I'm going to go absolutely INSANE!!!

J

justhangn

Oh gaawwwwwwwdddddddddd, if I don't get in there soon I'm going to go absolutely INSANE!!!

Yes Ma'am, it's a magical time moving into your first house.

K

Katie

I was out on the bicycle all day yesterday pedaling the "Hidden Amish" training ride. I got sunburned only on my arms, the one place I failed to put sunscreen. Then after I came home for the ride I baked cookies to sell at work. If anyone is in the Veridian Conference Center and sees the cookies in the basket I made them.

Of course today, but tush and legs hurt a little.:biggrin: