101 Days

TPD

the poor dad
That’s how many days Biden has spent at his Delaware home in his first year in office. Tell me again how many days Trump was at his properties in his first year in office. And while Trump was on “vacation“ we still saw him working and meeting with world leaders. Have we been seeing or hearing any of this about Biden?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
That’s how many days Biden has spent at his Delaware home in his first year in office. Tell me again how many days Trump was at his properties in his first year in office. And while Trump was on “vacation“ we still saw him working and meeting with world leaders. Have we been seeing or hearing any of this about Biden?
Shirley, you jest! :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Louise

A puppet gets exhausted from it’s strings being pulled all the time. Poor Joe. :sarcasm:

Puppet marionette on ropes on vintage background. Chronic fatigue syndrome concept

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Have we been seeing or hearing any of this about Biden?

NO

The White House is keeping Private the people visiting Biden at home.

So either Biden is

1. Seeing No One
  2. Seeing shady characters vis a vi Hunter Pay Offs

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You know, they've done the "whispering Joe" tactic. The "Angry Old Joe" tactic.

I'm waiting for the next phase when "Pervy Joe" arrives to solicit your support.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Pervy Joe, the whisperer,
He will whisper, no not one,
His days of grope and sniff 'em, done

It was twenty of last January
He stepped into the job,
But he tied himself to tightly to the mob.

Pervy Joe (Pervy Joe), Pervy Joe (Pervy Joe)
Oh, wherever he's napping now, I don't know (we don't know)
He was thick, but they was thicker, his polls fell quick, and then fell quicker
And CNN pulled their bootlickers. Pervy Joe, yee-haw!

Pervy Joe (Pervy Joe), Pervy Joe (Pervy Joe)
Won't be missed by anyone will Pervy Joe (Pervy Joe)

America he frowned upon, But not now, his power gone
Guess his whisper'n days are done oh, Pervy Joe (yee-haw!)

Hijinx

Is he really awake when he is awake?
They get him up to read really bad speeches about Covid and how he hates Trump and then they put him back to bed.

Tech

Well it is in mushroom country and he feels comfortable there. In a subterranean bunker in the dark resting on piles of manure.