Amish tack store?

S

saddlesore

Can someone give me directions to 'Eelams Loveville Leather'?? I am not familiar with St. Marys county, so I need proper road names.. I also heard they don't have a phone, so if I get lost.. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Go to Loveville...turn by the big (its really big) Oak tree...go 2 miles and make a left by the barb wire fence...then go past Jacobs house and make a left..you are there...its so easy..

Tazgirl

Pasofever said:
Go to Loveville...turn by the big (its really big) Oak tree...go 2 miles and make a left by the barb wire fence...then go past Jacobs house and make a left..you are there...its so easy..

Paso you are so so bad!!!!!

2baymares

Pasofever said:

No No no.... you got it all wrong. Its not 2 miles....it 200 horse paces then left ...bla bla bla. :razz:

Duckz

Pasofever said:

:lmao:

Coming from Leonardtown, go north up Rt 5 for a few miles 'til you get to Loveville. Go past a bunch of corn fields on your right and look for a smallish white sign that says Loveville Leather. Turn right. (the sign is across from a small Amish store and a gas station). Go about 1/4 mile up the dirt road, it will curve to the right and put you in front of the tack store. There should be a sign nailed to a tree somewhere telling you which way to go.

Sorry, that's about as specific as it gets, well worth the trip though!

S

saddlesore

Duckz said:
:lmao:

Coming from Leonardtown, go north up Rt 5 for a few miles 'til you get to Loveville. Go past a bunch of corn fields on your right and look for a smallish white sign that says Loveville Leather. Turn right. (the sign is across from a small Amish store and a gas station). Go about 1/4 mile up the dirt road, it will curve to the right and put you in front of the tack store. There should be a sign nailed to a tree somewhere telling you which way to go.

Sorry, that's about as specific as it gets, well worth the trip though!
I may have to get some one to go with me. I heard the man who runs it is a Stubben dealer and that is what I am in the market for.

fredsaid2

take Rt 235 N, left on Rt 247 at flashing yellow light, left on Parsons Mill Road, 1 mile-ish down make a right on gravel road, there's a sign at the entrance for Loveville Leather (Elam's)

S

saddlesore

fredsaid2 said:
take Rt 235 N, left on Rt 247 at flashing yellow light, left on Parsons Mill Road, 1 mile-ish down make a right on gravel road, there's a sign at the entrance for Loveville Leather (Elam's)
Ahh, that is more like it! I was stressing over having to look for that big oak tree :lmao:

fredsaid2

saddlesore said:
Ahh, that is more like it! I was stressing over having to look for that big oak tree :lmao:

Those other directions work as well as mine! The store is great, you'll be surprised at what an 'Amish' shop carries and he's always happy to order for you. So you want a Stubben? Sure you wouldn't rather a Crosby Hunterdon?? I know a person..... :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
fredsaid2 said:

:rolleyes: Your no fun..

fredsaid2

Pasofever said:
:rolleyes: Your no fun..

I know, sorry!! I couldn't have her floudering out in Amish land. Besides there's so little I can give a good answer to, I have to jump at my chances!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
fredsaid2 said:
I know, sorry!! I couldn't have her floudering out in Amish land. Besides there's so little I can give a good answer to, I have to jump at my chances!

:snicker:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
Hey what happened to your new avatar? I am trying to make you a skinnier version. I have noticed you have made no comments to all the drama.

I had enough drama this week..I was booted off my paso forum for posting a pic of a member on the PA ride eatting a hogie... :ohwell: If I get banned here again I wont be able to go anywhere.. :lmao:

lsantagata79

While you're there you can look on the board & read all the advertisements from the local barns...this should help you find a place to board your horse...

:poke:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
lsantagata79 said:
While you're there you can look on the board & read all the advertisements from the local barns...this should help you find a place to board your horse...

:poke:

Sadielady is that you again? :lmao:

lsantagata79

Winn Dixie said:
Sadielady is that you again? :lmao:

Nope it's me L...I know you were really wanting it to be SL...with as much attention as you give to her I sometimes I wish I was SaidieLady, then I wouldn't feel left out...she is so fabulous!!! Isn't she!!!:huggy:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
lsantagata79 said:
Nope it's me L...I know you were really wanting it to be SL...with as much attention as you give to her I sometimes I wish I was SaidieLady, then I wouldn't feel left out...she is so fabulous!!! Isn't she!!!:huggy:

If being totally nuts is fabulous then, yes, she's fabulous! :smack:

fredsaid2

Winn Dixie said:
If being totally nuts is fabulous then, yes, she's fabulous! :smack:

To continue picking at each other is nutty, why don't you both drop the stick poking give us a good relevant topic to read and discuss?

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
fredsaid2 said:
To continue picking at each other is nutty, why don't you both drop the stick poking give us a good relevant topic to read and discuss?

Go away Fred, you're no fun! :smack: