Speed trap ALERT

Richard Cranium

SMCSO with lights off in front of Precision Auto Tune facing southbound on 235, sitting in the median U-turn by that National Movers place. If you're near The Tides headed north, don't speed til you get to Wawa.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Richard Cranium said:
SMCSO with lights off in front of Precision Auto Tune facing southbound on 235, sitting in the median U-turn by that National Movers place. If you're near The Tides headed north, don't speed til you get to Wawa.
Or, just don't speed and you don't have to worry about it.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Anyone ever think that Richard got sexually rejected Deputy J. Dangle and hasn't gotten over it? I think it explains all this cop angst.

Richard Cranium

FromTexas said:
Anyone ever think that Richard got sexually rejected Deputy J. Dangle and hasn't gotten over it? I think it explains all this cop angst.

It's not that I love cops less....but that I love my fellow citizens more. :lmao:

jetmonkey

Attachments

• 50_states_quarter_obv_large.jpg
    50_states_quarter_obv_large.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 60

smcop

The Maryland State Police do not have quotas, they have barrack averages. The St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office has no quota or averages an officer is compelled to maintain. Wrong again Dick!

Richard Cranium said:

Still sitting there when I went to lunch.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
smcop said:
The Maryland State Police do not have quotas, they have barrack averages. The St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office has no quota or averages an officer is compelled to maintain. Wrong again Dick!

Are these averages compared to other barracks?

What happens if one barracks average drops considerably?

Are there any metrics that track individual officers citation quantities?

ImnoMensa

I think the hottest spot for Radar right now is the new Hughesville by-pass.

I havent seen a car going the speed limit there since it opened.

Its a double point-double fine spot too,since its under construction.

I wonder if they will make it 55 when it gets finished.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Smcop...

smcop said:

Can you tell me why a Deputy was cruising through White Birch this afternoon?

smcop

Nucklesack said:
Wait a minute sparky.

State Police, do not officially have quota's, but they are "aggressively encouraged", (threatened to have Car privileges revoked, less likely to have an easier shift rotation, etc.) to meet the averages for that particular barracks.

Which is nothing more than a Quota, just a different name.

I'll give you that. But they can't call it a quota. I said they had "barrack averages" they had to meet.

MMDad

Lem Putt
smcop said:
I'll give you that. But they can't call it a quota. I said they had "barrack averages" they had to meet.
:roflmao: I can see it now. "Guys, remeber that quota you used to have? Well, you still have to write as many tickets, just don't call it a quota any more! The public is dumb enough to believe we don't have quotas as long as we don't call them quotas."