Msa

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Hey sadie, just saw the points today. I didn't realize you were riding Elvis in the Walk/Trot classes. How did it feel to take the ribbons away from those 9 & 10 year old riders? You're right if you're only taking Elvis we probably won't be competing against each other, I haven't done a walk/trot class since I was 10. :smack:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
Hey sadie, just saw the points today. I didn't realize you were riding Elvis in the Walk/Trot classes. How did it feel to take the ribbons away from those 9 & 10 year old riders? You're right if you're only taking Elvis we probably won't be competing against each other, I haven't done a walk/trot class since I was 10. :smack:
Elvis is "green" and has only shown in a few shows. There were over 40 in the Open W/T division. I highly doubt there were many 10 year olds in the class since they have a division for 11 & under WT. Isn't it interesting that you bash me for taking a "green" horse in W/T but you don't bash anyone else? Don't you think you might be offending others who merely show in W/T? Even funnier was the pleasure class that you supposedly beat me in last year. Since I was 6th that means there were only 5 other riders that you could have possibly been you (if you truly rode). You can look; the postings were still up the other day. You were not any of those people, so that must mean that you are a liar. I welcome anyone to come out and watch me ride Sadie any day. I ride her several days a week. She is also "green" and I am working on gears. I will have a video soon to show any doubters my ability to ride. As for you, you only make yourself out to be more fraudulent than the day before. I have a lot of proof, so it is not slander. You still have not told us what divisions you will be showing in. I would love to watch ride. I have a sense of humor. I didn’t see your name anywhere on the postings. I doubt you could beat a 10 year old if you tried. You can only act like one.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
Elvis is "green" and has only shown in a few shows. There were over 40 in the Open W/T division. I highly doubt there were many 10 year olds in the class since they have a division for 11 & under WT. Isn't it interesting that you bash me for taking a "green" horse in W/T but you don't bash anyone else? Don't you think you might be offending others who merely show in W/T? Even funnier was the pleasure class that you supposedly beat me in last year. Since I was 6th that means there were only 5 other riders that you could have possibly been you (if you truly rode). You can look; the postings were still up the other day. You were not any of those people, so that must mean that you are a liar. I welcome anyone to come out and watch me ride Sadie any day. I ride her several days a week. She is also "green" and I am working on gears. I will have a video soon to show any doubters my ability to ride. As for you, you only make yourself out to be more fraudulent than the day before. I have a lot of proof, so it is not slander. You still have not told us what divisions you will be showing in. I would love to watch ride. I have a sense of humor. I didn’t see your name anywhere on the postings. I doubt you could beat a 10 year old if you tried. You can only act like one.

Ouch! Keep it up and you might hurt my feelings. :smack: Just an observation, but you give out just too much information about yourself why don't you leave a little for the imagination! :buttkick: Oh, before I forget, BRING IT ON! :lmao: :killingme :lmao: :whistle:

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
Ouch! Keep it up and you might hurt my feelings. :smack: Just an observation, but you give out just too much information about yourself why don't you leave a little for the imagination! :buttkick: Oh, before I forget, BRING IT ON! :lmao: :killingme :lmao: :whistle:
I have nothing to hide. Your horse or mine? :yay:

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
I have nothing to hide. Your horse or mine? :yay:
Aaah remember grasshopper, hyenas laugh because they know what's coming next... :dead:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
fredsaid2 said:
Can someone tell us which divisions to plan to watch on sunday?? :smile:

Just look for a 16.3 bay in the green hunters. :howdy: That's about as much information as I'll give on a public forum.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Winn Dixie said:
Just look for a 16.3 bay in the green hunters. :howdy: That's about as much information as I'll give on a public forum.

Thats probably ever other green hunter out there... :smack: :lmao:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Pasofever said:
Thats probably ever other green hunter out there... :smack: :lmao:

Where you been? :huggy: That may be so, but unlike Shady Lady I'm not giving out my pertinent information. You'll know when you see the one with the tri-color at the end. :love:

fredsaid2

Winn Dixie said:

Greens it is. It appears you're also competing against Bella. Good luck!

K

Katie

I will be doing one equitation class, and than pleasure classes.

K

KizerSoSay

Katie said:
I will be doing one equitation class, and than pleasure classes.
.. and 'then' the pleasure class.. sheesh :doh: (yes I have nothing better to do)

Eventer29

Guess I'm going to miss all the fun sunday. My kids are not able to go, and sis dosen't want to, so guess I'll be putting up fence. Not a bad thing, except I will miss the fun. Anyone doing Saturday? Anyone going to SMHA next saturday?