102.9 wkik

Really?

Slang b!tch! Git with the times! And a touch of slow fingers. You'll learn and know that some day! And in my youth, if I was even half disrespectful as most of you punks... I wouldn't be here today. But you'll also learn and know that some day too! Who's the idiot again?

Odacity is not slang... it is a misspelling. That's your comeback? Seriously? :roflmao:

Age has not granted you experience. :killingme

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
I can only pray for one soul at a time. Yours needs it the most right now. I'm really not sure what odacity is, is it a type of cologne? What is Hyocritic? Is that a new form of egyptian writing?

You can believe what ever you wish... it's your world. And btw...

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I can use as many as I want. They are FREE!

You can believe what ever you wish... it's your world. And btw...

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I can use as many as I want. They are FREE!

I am the one who made the semi-colon comment. :coffee: Nice try, though. *gold star*

Beta

Smile!
stop pickin on poor Doodoo. Old chinese buddhist monks like him have a hard time understanding what you're all talking about so it angers him. Don't make fun of his dead bird either; Polly choking on a cracker is NOT a laughing matter.

By the way, DooDoo: they actually charge for semi-colons in this country. As a result of your excessive use of semi-colons, you're going to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

ZARA

Actually, I think many of you would be surprised who is nailed upside down on the Crucifixion poles! The Romans didn't care too much for psychos!

is?

Who IS nailed upside down?

Honestly, I have seen a crucifixion pole since..well...when I met the Georgia Grand Dragon and that was a very long time ago.

ftcret

Damn - I went to go sit in the inner loop for a 20 mile/75 minute trip on page 2 or so and come back here to page 12. And we still have no real answers for the OP (remember that person?). However; we do know the following; DooDoo is short for DoucheBag; semicolons are the preferred punctuation;and DooDoo is a DoucheBag.

Damn - I went to go sit in the inner loop for a 20 mile/75 minute trip on page 2 or so and come back here to page 12. And we still have no real answers for the OP (remember that person?). However; we do know the following; DooDoo is short for DoucheBag; semicolons are the preferred punctuation;and DooDoo is a DoucheBag.

:huggy: You do excellent Cliff's notes. :yay:

One cannot explain his level of douchebaggary. :coffee:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Dear baby Jesus, please take doo doo's anger away. Make him as nice and sweet as BadGirl without the boobs. Lead him not into online fights but lead him instead to the light of funny youtube videos of cats. Amen.

If you give him boobs he'll keep his hands occupied and won't be able to type is ignorance.

Beta

Smile!

I hadn't even bothered to read the first post :coffee:

BUT to answer the first post, I have noticed most of my radio stations over the past 1-2 weeks having trouble picking up from certain locations where I had always gotten them in the past. For whatever reason it seems like they aren't traveling as far. Heck, even 98.3 has been spotty in certain areas and that's one of my local test stations. I don't know what the deal is.

THERE, now that it's answered. Can we get back to why we're all here now? :lol:

I hadn't even bothered to read the first post :coffee:

BUT to answer the first post, I have noticed most of my radio stations over the past 1-2 weeks having trouble picking up from certain locations where I had always gotten them in the past. For whatever reason it seems like they aren't traveling as far. Heck, even 98.3 has been spotty in certain areas and that's one of my local test stations. I don't know what the deal is.

THERE, now that it's answered. Can we get back to why we're all here now? :lol:

:yeahthat: 98.3 doesnt come in when I reach gate three.