BAD Co. and Howe Rocked!

landshark

Thanks Negative Nancy for going through the trouble finding out who exactly was coming to Catamarans. THANKS!

I went anyways...cause what else was going on...right??

Brian Howe was great! Our area was truely blessed last night with a first class singer.
I had heard Howe on Album and thought live he might sound like crap. I gotta tell you I was blown away. This guy is not only an excellent singer but a smart entertainer. I think I speak for the majority of those attending: BAD CO. w. Brian Howe absoloutely rocked!!!!!

Space: The concert was held in the back of Catamarans under a high tarp (just in case) the place could accomodate 1000 plus. Luckily there we around 500.

Those that did not attend I thank you....it was that more comfortable.

Now to my real point: How do you expect to get some serious entertainment in this area if you are not willing to sponsor? Critisize all you want but if we don't sponsor these "trial" events we don't stand a chance to get half way decent ones.

Last edited:
landshark said:
Now to my real point: How do you expect to get some serious entertainment in this area if you are not willing to sponsor? Critisize all you want but if we don't sponsor these "trial" events we don't stand a chance to get half way decent ones.

How can you expect people to pay $40 to see Vanilla Ice?

Or $50 to see some hollow shell of what once was a great band?

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
I think The big point was, that this event was advertised as being Bad Company, when it was only Bryan Howe. It was not Bad Company. No Paul Rogers, Simon Kirke, Mick Ralphs, or Bozwell

If it was put out that it was "Bryan Howe FORMER Bad Co. singer", that would be different.

landshark

No i don't work at Catamarans nor do I care for Catamarans.
All I'm sayin' is when a decent act comes to town, sponsor it.