For all that i ran into over the weekend...

M

Mousebaby

:roflmao: I think you guys would be more then limping if he ran over you with that Hummer! That was the first thing I thought when I saw the title, I'm glad you didn't run into me it woulda hurt! :lmao:

(((echo))) said:
Dude, I sure wish you and MM had come over to the concert area yesterday evening... I could have pointed out a fine azz that DID fit a pair of jeans perfectly... he was smokin'....:cool:

mainman

Set Trippin
kwillia said:
Dude, I sure wish you and MM had come over to the concert area yesterday evening... I could have pointed out a fine azz that DID fit a pair of jeans perfectly... he was smokin'....:cool:
this is lost on me...:confused: I don't understand foreign languages....

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:

HE??? For MM and Echo? :twitch:

And :howdy: HS/Echo - nice to see you!

bcp

In My Opinion
For all that i ran into over the weekend...

congratulations on your learners permit.
It was a big day for me back then too.

onebdzee

off the shelf
kwillia said:

and I waved to him the other day when he was sitting right beside the Century 21 building :biggrin:

E

(((echo)))

onebdzee said:
and I waved to him the other day when he was sitting right beside the Century 21 building :biggrin:
i heard a honk but didnt see anyone waving :shrug: